Author's Note: Goodbye (for now)

Author's POV

PS: (this is really a POV because I'm writing anything that comes to my mind)

Sooo, it's official, I'm going back to boarding school on the 5th of August.
I'm so sad no scratch that I'm devastated, I'm crying😭, I'm I'm.......
He he, pardon my ranting but really I'm sad that I'll be leaving you guys (Wattpad in general). On the bright side, I'm in senior year (SS3) so this is my last term and I'll only be there for like two months or so.

I just want to thank all of you have been supporting me since I started writing this story, you have no idea how much it means to me.

So I don't know when my next update will be but if you want to know, you can keep this book in your library or reading list. I've promised myself to complete this book so I plan to do just that. I hope to see you guys when I'm back from boarding school (for good, *I'm so giddy*)

Please don't lose faith in this book and also, I'll appreciate it if you could you know share my book with more people🥰🥺. I'll be psyched if I come back and see that the reads and votes in this book actually went up and was not completely forgotten during my time in boarding school.

Sooooo, I don't know what else to say so I guess this is it. Take care of yourselves and stay in good health, K
kay. Remember, I love you guys and I genuinely appreciate all your support.

                                     Love Author ❣️