Update

A/N: Make sure to read the Valentine's special- chapter I updated before this, thanks.

#Shamelessselfpromo

Amber's dream finally comes true when she's accepted to star in a TV series in the famous Los Angeles theater, but this dream quickly turns into a nightmare when she finds out who she's starring with

                              ***

Everybody loves Derek, and Amber sure as hell fails to see why, not with their unpleasant history anyway.

16-year olds, Amberlyn Fox and Diederek Rivera have one thing in common. They both hate it when you address them by their first names in full, but that's about it, that's as much similarity as you're going to get.
After a devastating acting incident -on Amber's part- that happened when they were fourteen, Amber has sworn to hate Derek for life. In other words she self proclaimed herself Derek's enemy and rival for life.

When she discovers that Derek, her sworn enemy, is who she'll be staring with in this TV series, she's close to giving up. But having worked hard to get where she is, Amber is not about to throw it all away and especially not for the devil's incarnate. Despite her effort, it's still difficult for both of them to pretend to be best friends in the series, not with their past lurking in the corner, and so the director comes up with a solution.

This soon to be TV stars are shipped off to a cabin along with their friends and family, so they can bond and harness non-existent feelings that will make the TV series look less forced.

Amber uncovers a lot about Derek's past including why he did what he did two years ago. Sparks fly, cabins burn to the ground and this soon to be TV stars are so close to loosing their spot in the series.

••••••

Aside from my shameless selfpromo, I also plan to tell you guys how the bonus chapters will be. So basically there'll be a bonus chapter for each couple apart from Sam & Jayden, this means four bonus chapters. This is so that I can give their characters some sort of closure.

Louis and Blake's bonus chapter may not be for closure but to pave way to something (I'm not sure yet but I might write a story about them, probably during the time I'm writing the sequel for my green-eyed jerk). If you didn't notice, I write one straight story and one lgbtq story at the same time. So yeah, keep an eye out for the bonus chapters. Thanks for all your support.