Chapter 28- Erin

Chapter 28- Erin

I sat in my room alone thinking about home. not here, but my actual home. Maybe i could just leave this madness behind me and retreat to australia. No. i cant do that. I cant leave maisy. she needs me to be there for her like always. i sat at my computer and stared at my computer screen. my stomach then made a rumble. i hadnt eaten since last nightt and it was about 11 o'clock in the morning now. so not that bad... right? 

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I heard sadie scream from downstairs.. WTF? 

"DAN WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED?!" i heard her screech again a little time after. god what is she talking about? she then said something too softly for me to hear. i then heard rushing footsteps up the stairs and squeaking floorboards. Then she burst through my door.

"Hi." i said blandly

"Hi,umm maisy's missing." she said quitee quickly. I stood up quickly.

"What?" i shout out

"She ran out of the guy's appartment and we dont know where she is." sadie explained, my whole body froze. maisy is out in manchester wondering about in a fucking storm. shit.  Oh my.... what if myles finds her running about? Then she's screwed and it'll be my fault, because she doesnt know to be looking out for him.... Oh god.....

"Well are we gunna go look for her?" 

"in an hour, we're gunna see whether she turns up at either appartment. then we go look for her."

i nodded in response and started to tense up. what if he did find her though? then it's over. our lives would literally be hwere they were three years ago. and ill tell you now it was not amazing. 

"Sadie, i need to tell you something." i muttered before she left. her head snapped round and she stared at me.i stared into her eyes and i knew that she could tell why i was so worried.

"What? Is it him?" i bit my lip in response.

"What is it erin?! God dammit tell me!" she roared at me. i flinched slightly before breaking down into tears.

"If its something about him then how long have you had information that could help up?" she shouted at me still staring me down.

"Over a fortnight maybe a month..." i mumbled, sniffling. then i paid the price. her hand collided with my face. i instanly brought my hand to my face.

"YOU BITCH! WHY WOULD YOU KEEP THAT FROM ME? FROM EVERYONE?" she screamed at me.

"OH IM THE BITCH?  HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU LIED TO YOUR SO CALLED BOYFRIEND?" i shouted back at her. i shoved her out of my room and slammed the door in her face. why did i say that?I am the worst person ever. i heard her bedroom door slam and i broke down in even more tears. it seemed like now that she wouldnt want me to stay here. i got my suitcase and started packing up my stuff. halfway through my phone went off and i saw it was tony. 

"Hey." i said trying to sound happy.

"Hello, you ok?" he asked senstivly.

"Not really, i think i have been kicked out...." i sniffled.

"Aww erin, you wanna live with me?" aww... he was so kind sometimes.

"Well.... if its definate then..... do you mind?" i said trying not to sound desperate...

"Of course i dont mind, your always welcome round my place"

"Thanks so much tony,look i'll talk to you later." i said slightly happy...

"You're welcome and yeah sure talk to ya later." i then hung up the phone. tony, right now, was the only person that actually wanted me around. i then got over the happiness and i was overwheled with sadness. i cried even more. no wonder no one wants me. i am just a walking problem. i bring problems everywhere.... Maybe its best if i did leave. i hope maisy will understand.

"Im going to go look for maisy now, Warrick!" Sadie shouted before the door slammed. Damn she was angry. she adressed me from my last name.... Well i guess i should get packing... 

A/N: Hey guys, heres a chapter for today, i might be able to get another one up today but maybe not (No promises!) But yeah. THANKS FOR BEING AMAZING! Lol idek now.... ive been playing toribash all day.... what is my life? Ok im off subjuct so comment/fan/vote and all that shiz..... and ill ttyl STAY AWESOME!!!! 

~Robyn xx