Chapter 22- Phil

Chapter 22- Phil

Spending the day with Sadie was Perfect. We laughed so much i swear i could have died. Life couldnt be better with her in my life... Even though we have only been dating for a short time but i really want to show i really care about her... im scared she'll dump me...

We walked back to her house and went through the door in hysterics. i finally pulled myself together and i knew i wanted to give her gift to her now.... i ran upstairs telling dan and sadie i was going to Erin's room and i dug through her dressing table drawer to find it(i already asked Erin if i could hide it in there and she said shes cool with it). where was it?god she has so much makeup. so where was it? I kept looking about until i finally found the little bag. i stuffed it in my pocket and went to go find her.

I walked around to the living room to check there and instead of sadie i found dan in his internet position. I saw in the kitchen ther was a random party popper on the side so i grabbed it and snuck up behind dan. Now me being the phil fail i am managed to do this wrong. I pulled the little string and i went off... all over my face.... the good thing was that dan looked terrified but i blasted it at myself. When dan turned around and saw me with colourful paper on my face he instantly knew what happend. Then he burst out with laughter. I laughed with him before heading upstairs to her room.

When i got to the door of her room i knocked and no reply came. I pressed my ear to the door and i could hear a range of coughs, sniffles and cries. I opened the door wide to see sadie sitting on her bed with a razor to her wrist. She looked up at me and gasped. She threw the razor across the room then she started crying even more. I sat on the bed next to her and i let her cuddle up to me. I tried looking away from her wrists but i couldnt.

"Why?" I say quietly. She sniffles and chokes on her words. She clears her throat and speaks in a small voice

"Because i do, i know you judging me right now..." i wrapped my arms around her and i kissed her. I pulled away and looked at her in her big black eyes.

"Sadie, i don't see why you do it though... your beautiful, your personality is perfect and you mean the world to me." I say passionatly. Her eyes start to water andca few tears drop down her face. I wipe them away for her and present her with the bag i had for her. Ages ago she was talking about those charm bracelets that you buy the charms for and i went and got her one to prove how special she is to me. her eyes went wide as she saw the bracelet. she smiled and gave me the biggest hug ever.

after about an hour i made her promise to me that she would never cut herself again. i explained my reasobs and she understood how much she meant to me. for the rest of the day i sat in her room with her and we fooled about together before eventually fallibg asleep. god i loved her.

A/N: ok here you go i understand it could be very bad and i apolgise... so i believe it was exactly one week ago when i hit 1000 reads so thank you guys so much! but i am afraid that i am returning to my normal update days which are fridays and saturdays (but i put up two chapters a week abd make sure they are good quality) so yeah THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! dedication goes to @ILoveTHG because they are simply awesome and they have left me with some really nice comments and has let me know that at least one person enjoys it ^_^ kk so ill be back this friday with an update, bye guys!

~Robyn xx