Chapter 8- Dan

Chapter 8- Dan

After she hung up I had another stupid smile on my face. It was 4:00 pm we had two hours! I sprinted downstairs to tell Phil. He was on his laptop relaxing on the sofa with his headphones on. I tip-toed back upstairs and I grabbed the Edward Cullen mask. Then I walked down the stairs again and stood behind him. Then I edged my head forward before saying

"Hello!" then Phil literally jumped and screamed.

"Oh god you scared me!" he said shaking and laughing

"I can see that!" I said through fits of laughter.

"So is... um.... What's her name coming?" Phil said after we had calmed down.

"It's Maisy and yes she is, she's bringing two friends I hope you don't mind, we are going round there at 6 so we gotta get ready." I explained. Phil nodded in understanding and said

"Well let's get ready then!" and he ran up the stairs and disappeared out of my view.

I walked into my room and looked at what I could wear. I really liked Maisy so I wanted to impress her... I really liked her? Ah why am I so confused over a girl? She would never go for a guy like me... I think the most we can get is friends but I know I want to be more than friends. I want her to trust me with her secrets... right ive gotta get ready. I'm sure it won't matter what I look like. I grabbed my blue polo t-shirt and some jeans. I had to text her to hell her to show up in casual clothes!

'Wear casual clothes can't wait to see you again :)' I quickly sent the text off and started to straighten my hair. I never understood why people would want curly hair. I absolutely hate my 'Hobbit hair'.

I sat at my computer waiting for the time to pass and a tweet from a youtuber caught my eye. 'Hey Maniacs, Sorry I haven't tweeted or uploaded in a few days but ive been in hospital. I AM ALIVE DON'T WORRY!! :P but I'm fine now so there will be two videos up tomorrow!! So as a pressie, check out my vid tomorrow to find out I am fine and alive! kk Maisy out you maniacs! Xx' that was posted yesterday... I looked at the video she had posted and it only just hit me how recognisable her voice was. It was Maisy camrons. Maisy that I know, Maisy... But she didn't want me to know obviously... ill ask her about it tonight. Oh well it doesn't change my opinion of her. It's just a big thing to keep from me that's all... oh well, I'm not gunna worry about it, it must be more complex than it seems.

4:30, I better check Phil is ready we should start walking to their place. I walked up to Phil'sdoor and I knocked on the door.

"I'm coming!" his muffled voice came through. Then a few seconds later he emerged through the door wearing his 'OMFG' Shirt and some black jeans.

"You ready?" he said

"Yup, let's go!" I replied a little excitedly

"Dan... we still have an hour and a half till we have to go." Phil stated.

"Oh yeah..." I was a bit disappointed.

"Lol, well i'm going to film a video, Can you help me?" phil said

"Yeah sure."

***

After recording Phil's video it was 5:45.

"Phil, Lets go!" i shouted to him as he was sitting at his desk doing a little bit of editing. he groaned at me and said

"Fine, your helping me finish the editing when we get back!"

"It was your idea to go out now lets go!" i said grabbing my llama hat and Maisy's Panda hat that i picked up on that day...

we walked out of our door and waited for the elevator.