Chapter 31- Erin

Chapter 31- Erin

I stormed out of the appartment and slammed the door behind me. The last thing i heard was a loud sob from maisy. It took everything not to turn around, run back inside and give her a hug. But we needed to move on . I hit the elevator button and i decided to call tony. It rang three times before tonys familliar voice came through.
"Hey erin!"
"Hey tony, i've kinda been kicked out for sure... so is it ok to move in with you now or is it a bad time?" I said confidently down the phone.
"Oh no no no its a perfect time erin just stay at the appartment building and let me pick you up..." he trailed off at the end and someone else started speaking in the background.
"Actually erin, if its ok with you, my mates gunna come get you... you cool with that?" Tony asked sounding unsure.
"Yeah ok." I replied simply
"Kay, see you soon Erin!" Tony shouted happily before hanging up. I got in the lift and thought about tony's friend.. maybe i would know him by chance... or maybe he's a totally new guy that could be a douchebag... i got to the ground floor quickly and walked out of the lift to see someone i didnt want to see.
"Hey Erin." He said slyly. I didnt want to live with tony now.
"Hello myles." I say gathering my confidence. He snatches my hand and drags me to his nice red mercedes. I get in the passenger seat while he chucks my stuff in the boot of the car. I feel extremely awkward to be here. He slid in the drivers seat and started the car.

About 5 minutes into the drive Myles said something to me.
"Any reason why you got kicked out?"
"Yes but it is None of Your business." i said simply trying not to look at him or sound nice. he shrugged in response and focused on driving. well this was different.... last time i was in a car with him he tried to crash it so i guess this is an improvment....

we got to tony's house and i didnt take my time to get out of the car, i was out of there like a lightning bolt. Then Myles threw my suitcases at me but i dodged them and gave him the finger before running up to the door. Tony must have telepathy or something because i was about to knock but he opened the door right away.

"Hey Erin!" he said happily greeting me with a hug. 

"Hi Tony!" i said back happily. 

"So you met my mate Myles... Do you remember him? he went to our school for ages, didnt Maisy start going out with him before i left?" he said cautiously. God i wish he knew...

"Yeah i remember him, didnt know him that well but i guess ill get to know him..." i said convincingly.

"Yeah, sure! i'll show you your room!" he said happily again then he started running up the stairs. Yay.... cant wait to spend time with myles.... god who am i kidding.... 

A/N: Here u go guys i am aiming to get another chapter up tonight if not ill think of something. Vote, Comment, Fan, all that shiz. i am happy u guys are enjoyin! So yeah STAY AWESOME AND TTYL!!!!!!!!

~Robyn xxx