Chapter 39- Dan

Chapter 39- Dan

I have been pacing back and forth for about half an hour now. Where the hell was Maisy? Sadie wouldn't tell me or Phil where Maisy went. I was panicking big time. I just couldn't bare to think about her being In danger. Just as i was going to try calling her again, Myles was dragging her into the hospital by her hand. Maisy looked plain terrified... Or confused... I do t know but when he noticed me staring, instead of scowling or smirking he gave me a reassuring smile. What the actual fuck? When Maisy saw me she ripped her hand away from his and ran she ran over to me, crushing me in a hug. I hugged her back wanting to rant about her not picking her phone up and how worried i was but i just couldn't bring myself to do that. I was too happy. Myles after a while left as me and Maisy were enjoying the moment.

We broke apart from each other when Sadie came and took Maisy away from me. When the girls went off to see Erin, phil came over to me and said

"Hey Dan, we need to go do... Well something."

"Like what?" i replied.

"Well what's the date today?" he asked

"um... Well Erin's been birthday was on the 13th and this is the day after so the 14th.... why?" i say slowly exagerating every word

"Because its christmas in 11 days! and we dont have gifts for everyone!" phil said mocking the way i exagerated my sentence. i rolled my eyes in response. he gave me puppy dog eyes and he whined

"Come on dan... please please please come shopping with me...." i sighed and gave into to his whining. most of the time that happened.

**An hour later**

We, as men, found it hard to do shopping for girls. Yeah we wanted to buy the girls something but we didn't know how hard it would be. Well i found it easy because maisy said that she would like The muse album The Resistance, but phil was finding it hell... and i had to stay with him. we must have walked into about 20 different shops before we could actually find a nice

jewellery shop. When we walked into the shop we were practically the only people in the shop. And all the workers were staring at us.The girls working there looked about 18 and were basically eye-fucking us. i knew Phil felt really awkward. I didn't like it either. Phil wondered off to look at some silver necklaces and i stood around staring at the ceiling. I was thinking about faking Maisy before I heard a little giggle. I turned around and a girl with mousey brown hair and big grey eyes was standing there giggling.

"Hi?" I said even though it a question.

"hey there." she purred in a thick American accent, while she was scanning my body. I smiled at her and i cluelessly started walking towards the rings, trying to get away from her. I stood In front of the expensive rings trying to look busy but she somehow got right in front of me so I was technically staring down on her. She was looked so natural, with her hair bouncing around her waist and only a slight amount of facial makeup. her big grey eyes stood out of her extremely tanned face. She was rather feminine by the looks of it. She was wearing black tights with a black miniskirt and a nice black flowery top. to go with her outfit she wore a black floral headband in her hair and it really complimented her appearance.

"What's your name?" she purred while lightly tracing patterns on my chest with her nails. I felt awkward but I didn't walk away... Oh no, I stood there and i Said

"Dan, and yours is?"

"Milee." she giggled, fluttering her eyelashes. Then all of a sudden, she just practically jumped and straddled me, then she started to kiss me. Now, i had no idea who this was but she was pretty much violently kissing me in public. What maybe worse is that tongue got involved. I then remembered i was in public, and i threw her off me. Her lips were now cherry red and in the form of a smirk. She then walked off and didn't come back.

I then turned around to see Phil standing there as if his eyes were popping out of his head. Oh shit. Well this is now awkward. He stared at me with disappointment and went back to looking for the perfect necklace. Phil didn't hesitate to grab a nice little silver necklace with a heart dangling off the chain that had perfection engraved Into it. We paid and left ASAP.

The walk to the hospital was awkward and there never usually has been awkward moments with me and Phil so this was so weird... Phil cleared his throat then said

"Did you know who that was?" i shook my head. Worst case scenario, it was someone i knew but i would have remembered someone as pretty as her.

"That was Tony's girlfriend." He replied. My mouth dropped open, like literally. No fucking way did i just have an awesome kiss with tony's slut.... Shit, Fuck, shit, fuck.... I can't tell Maisy. She'll be livid... Damn... I'm screwed.

A.N: hi guys sorry its up late but today was just as busy as yesterday :| but here it is, hopefully its ok and not so boring but i did try to keep it interesting... so yeah... Anyway Vote/comment/fan and all that amazing stuff U guys do =D and i shall TTYL STAY AWESOME BYYEEEE!!

~Robyn xxx