Chapter 41- Erin

Chapter 41- Erin

once Sadie left my room, I let my thoughts wonder. I ended up thinking about Tony. Yeah... That makes me sound like a creep who hasn't gotten over him doesn't it? Well its the truth. I miss him like hell. I wish he could understand what i am going through... i start to remember all the memories i had with him...

** Flash Back **

I was lazing about in my room and listening to some music when i heard my name being called. I poked my head out my door and a a single rose with a note was outside my door.

No one was there... Strange. I shrugged it off and grabbed a towel while padding downstairs. I went out to my back yard and i sat by the swimming pool enjoying the weather. Then all of a sudden i hear shouting and someone tried pushing me into the pool, bit i ended up dragging them with me. When i resurfaced i cane face to face with Tony.

"Oh my god.. Monster... You got me all wet..." he whined. I giggled at the comment.

"its what you deserve for being stupid." i reply giggling and trying to get out the pool at the same time. Then we spent ages bickering and when we were dry again he picked me up and threw me into the pool again. This time i couldn't drag him with me so he was in hysterics while i was chasing him, soaking wet.

** End the flash back **

I giggled to myself at the memory and how much fun me and Tony had back in the day. He's like a completely different person now... I was about to fall asleep when Tony slammed my door open and closed it softly behind him. I froze at the sight of him. When he came over to me, he went to grab my hand but I pulled it back. He just put on a sad smile and whispered.

"Monster I am so sorry, you probably won't forgive me but trust me, i didn't mean to hurt you..."

"but you did Tony that's the point, you've changed since when we were 13, your not the outgoing, crazy person I remember." I mutter back.

"What do you mean?" He says confusedly

"I mean, that now and then I think of the times when we were 'Together'" I say putting air quotes when I say together.

"What like? When you used to say that you were so happy you could die?" he says chuckling.

"Well yeah... I told myself that you were right for me.. I was obviously wrong... But as I said you changed, and you obviously forgot about me..." I whispered back.

"Erin, I never forgot you... I couldn't even dream of forgetting you. You are the reason why I had such a great childhood, I felt so lonely without your company all these years..." he said quietly.

"Tony... I should have told you 8 years ago but I was in love with you but now its just an ache I still remember... And when you said that you had a girlfriend... Well my heart shattered and I took it as that we would never make sense to be together..." I said sadly. Its so weird that I am just spilling out my love for this man, Moments after I hated him.

"Aw Erin... I am so sorry i made you feel that way. I didn't even think about how that would effect you. But when i left, i thought you would be better off... I mean we did get in a bit of trouble... Remember when we done paintballing in school and we shot the head teacher by accident...." he said trailing off, probably getting lost in the memories. I remembered that so clearly. Probably the best memory before he left. We were 13 at the time and I didn't feel good and it was a weekend so Tony took me out paintballing... Inside our high school. It was so funny until I panicked when I thought I heard one of Tony's mates but instead it was the head teacher and I shot him. When I realised it was the head teacher I screamed and Tony came in and shot the teacher as well. Then we ran for it but in the end we got caught. I was in so much trouble.

"But it was worth all the detentions I got with you... bit it was a memory that I will always remember... Tony you really thought I would be ok?" I asked with disbelief. he scratched the back of his neck and said timidly

"Well yeah... And when you sent those emails saying that you changed, that you haven't got into fights, I really thought that it was best to stay away... I had the choice to come back but I didn't... I thought you had moved on." a tear pricks my eye as he said that.

"Y-you.. Had the chance to come back? Why didn't you? Why did you leave me waiting everyday by your house for you to come back? Why did you cut me off completely?" I sniffles

"so many questions Erin... The point is that I want you back monster.... I really want you." he says leaning in to kiss my forehead. I then sigh and say

"Well lets wait and see... I don't know whether to trust you again.." I mumbled. Then my eyes droop shut and the last thing I hear is Tony whisper

"I've always loved you Erin Warrick."

A/N: I could have made this longer but I wouldn't have had time to get a second update up so yeahh.... Maybe another time when im not busy with school stuff.... Anyway so hope you guys are all happy with reading this story and how much longer do you want it to go on for? Just wondering... So tell me please :) not that its ending in two chapters or something but it could end in like 10-20... Wow that makes it seem so long =P lol vote/comment/fan and all that lovely stuff and I shall ttyl STAY AWESOME BYEE!

~Robyn xx