Chapter 49- Maisy

Chapter 49- Maisy

Two fucking days. i am already going mental. Nothing bad has happened, but i am literally going mental. i can't do anything. both days i have sat in this boring ass room and stared at the ceiling. right now i was feeling like shit. I was bored out of my life... i mean, no dan, erin, sadie or fucking saints row. my life sucks. I have had my phone on silent since I posted that goodbye video. I am so scared of the responses I would be getting... Right now I am gazing out of the window and watching people walking about, looking busy.

"MYLES!" i screamed at the top of my lungs. i have had enough of this. he came to the door quickly and said sweetly

"Yes Love?" i narrowed my eyes at him and i whined

"I'm hungry and i need to go do something..."

"Well i'll make you a sandwich but what do you need to do?" he asks politely

"Can i go and... i dunno... go hug a fucking tree?" i ask. ok so it wasn't ideal but seriously, i need to get fresh air.

"You want to go hug a tree?" he asks confusedly.

"Yup... in hyde park.... if that's ok...." i say trying to sound cool. I obviously failed miserably with all of the gaps in between each statement.

"Hm i don't know babe...." he replied.

"Please?" i beg. he sighs angrily and says

"No. Your not going out to hyde park to go hug a tree!" wow... that makes me sound mentally ill. Damn it.

"Fine!" i huff. then i shove him out and slam the door in his face. I dive onto the bed and start to breakdown and freak out. i need to get out of here. even if it leaves me wondering around london alone i actually don't give a fuck.

i grab my phone and start to think. well i have no chance in running. he was a freaking athlete for fucks sake. i don't think i can risk jumping out the window.... i decide to just do nothing for a few hours. yeah... maybe he'll fall asleep and i'll find a way out of here. or maybe i'll find a way to quick message dan. Oh god, i am really starting to miss Dan.

** A few hours later **

I am still staring at the ceiling. well my life sucks ass at this very moment. i listened to what was going on and it sounded like i was missing out on a Rave. i swear to god he was playing his music so fucking loud. and then i heard glass smashing and shit is going down. i walked up to the door and kicked it open. after a few kicks it swung open. That was easy. i wondered downstairs to see Myles having a one man rave. wow. he was staggering about drunk trying to sing along with the song that was pounding from the speakers.

"Hey... why are you outta your rooooooom!" he slurred at me. i shrugged in response and mumbled

"No reason." not that he herd me. he walked over to the speakers and switched the off leaving us in silence.

"Get upstairs, bitch." he shouted at me.

"No way, bastard." i replied. i narrowed my eyes at him and started rummaging about for a key. i find it and they rattle in my hands and i try running towards the door. just as i reached it He came staggering over and rugby tackled me.

"OW!" i shout out. he starts dragging me back from the door and i lose my grip of the keys. shit. he threw me and i went flying. luckily i landed on the sofa. i got to my feet and started walking about keeping my distance from him. i ran for it again, dodging about the staggering Myles and i get to the door. i get down on my hands and knees and look about for the keys.

"I don't think you'll find the keys down there darling." he said joyfully with a smirk. i looked up and he held the keys in his hand. shit. i sprinted up the stairs and ran into his office. i looked about for something that has any use in my situation. nothing. unless i throw his mac at him. but i don't think that would be a smart move.