Chapter 25- Sadie

Chapter 25- Sadie

After Erin's outburst last night i was really worried. I understand that she must be really upset about the whole tony incident but there must be something else because in my lifetime of knowing her she has never flipped out at maisy like that. Other people yeah but maisy... never.

Phil must have known i was on edge all night as we spent most of it together. I loved it nonetheless but i was worring for a good reason. We spent majority of the night playing pokémon together. My guess it was to distract me from thinking of Erin. It worked. I stayed in bed for ages deciding what to do with my life as dan and phil have to go home, so i d will most probably hang out with maisy... oh no i wont actually... she's going with the boys to film a video or something. Sigh.... that leaves me with erin... well maybe i could get her tot lighten up and talk to me? Idk....

I had spent about an hour staring at my ceiling. It was so boring without phil here, spreading his happiness. I finally got up and i started stumbling about until i was standing infront of Erin's door. I knocked on it and waited for a reply. Nothing came. I cautiously opened the door to see her asleep. Ill talk to her later then.

I headed downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed our box of pokeys that i was going to snack on, but it turns out that the box was empty. I threw away the box and looked tyrough our cupboards for a snack. I ended up going for a blueberry muffin. Not the healthiest of breakfasts but hey, i dont care. I then grabbed my laptop which was on the kitchen counter and headed for the sofa. I flopped onto the sofa and switched my laptop on.

Instantly, i went onto twitter and i saw all the lovely tweets that people were saying. But then their was the haters. I rolled my eys and carried on flicking through various social networking sites until i ended up at my emails. Most of them were spam and then i had one from my parents asking me about life... ill call them now, they have all right to know about phil.

I dialled their house number and waited for them to pick up. My parents moved over to england when they found out i was staying here.

"Hello?" I heard my mother ask.

"Hey mum." I said happily.

"Oh hello sadie! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great thanks you?"

"Ah not too bad so whats up with the mystory call?" Wow... shae picked up on things quickly...

"I... uhhh.... how do i say this...." i mumbled.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" My mum asked with a slight bit of excitement. I sighed and let out the quiet answer of

"Yes, yes,i have." I heard my mum sigh then she asked.

"When will i get to meet this young man then?" I hesitated and thought for a bit befire saying.

"We'll arrange something, i promise."

"Ok, well i better be off now lovely hearing from you though." Then she hung up the phone. I sighed and i wished and prayed that phil would be ok with meeting my parents.

Just as i was about to fall asleep Erin came downstairs with a plate with her brownie ontop. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. I heard the bin make the noises it usually does when someone throws something away and then i heard the squeaking of floor boards. When i heard her door shut softly i got up and went to go look in the bin. As disgusting as it sounds i need to know something. When i peaked inxto the bin the brownie sat in there with not even a nibble from it. Strange. Erin isnt someone to throw away a brownie. She adores brownies... i walked away from the bin thinking about why she threw it away. Hmm...

Just then she appeared halfway down the stairs with an apologetic smile on her face.

"Hey... im sorry about last night..." she mumbled.

"You know what, dont worry it was nothing. So you wanna sandwich?" I said keeping calm.

"Um... n-n-n-no... i uh am gunna go." She said uncertainly. Then she dashed upstairs. She was starting to worry me... and confuse me. Hmm... if only i coud see inside her mind for a dat....

A/N: hey hey hey i understand its late and i am really sorry but i hope that this chapter usnt terrible but yeaaaaah.... so umm... im off to sleep now and ill ttyl STAY AWESOME BYYYYEEE!!!! and if vote or leave a lovely comment for this i will be really happy :D

~Robyn xx