Chapter 24- Erin

Chapter 24- Erin

The secrets and guilt was eating me. I couldnt handle it. I havent talked to anyone, other than tony over text but i even found that hard. I wish i could just forget about it but i cant. Just the thought of that guy practically stalking us is making me upset. I dont know what to do anymore. I really dont...

I even cancelled tony off becaue im in a mood, so we re-schedueled for next sunday.my birthday was coming up soon so thats a day when i cant hermit myself in my room...

"Erin!" I heard one of the boys shout. That was obviously for dinner. I have a feeling everyones worried or they are suspicious. I walked downstairs and put on a smile. Maisy looked fine now after her food poisoning and dan has caught up on his sleep.

This starts to pull out a proper smile and makes me slightly happier.

"Hey" maisy murmered to me.

"Hiya" i mumbled back.

"Whats wrong erin?" Wow she cut straight to the point...

"I just want to be alone, cant you guys repect that! I know your worried but for fuck sake stop staring at me like im any different, cuz im not!" I screamed at them before taking my plate of stir fry (that dan made us) and heading up to my room. I put the plate of food on my bedside table then fell into my bed and i started to cry my eyes out.

I dont know why i done or said those things. I was stupid. But i felt like they were staring at me like i was an animal in a zoo. After a while i stopped crying and looked over to my food. I was really hungry but i got up and looked in the mirror to see that i have visibly put on weight. I chewed on my lip for a second and I carefully picked up my plate and started to tiptoe downstairs.

I got to the kitchen and no one was to be seen so i quickly tipped the food into the bin. I felt a little bad but i needed to lose weight... i sighed and i walked out of the kitchen with my head hanging low. I wondered up the stairs and i stumbled into dan.

"Oh hey there." He said with a kind smile. I nodded at him then i manouvered around him so i could go sit in my room.

When i got in there i saw a plate with a brownie sitting on it, on my bed. It looked so amazing. I picked up the brownie and ir was so tempted to eat it but i knew i shouldnt. I gazed about my room thinking about how and where to dispose of it. I couldnt think at the moment but i shoved the plate in my wardrobe hoping i could bin it tomorrow. I then peacefully layed my head an the pillow and i slipped into my sleep.

*Erins dream.*

I stood in paradise. Or home which ever you want to go with. I ran along the shore letting the feeling of home get back to me. I looked over my shoulder anxd i saw tony chasing me. I stopped and grabbed his hand as he was about to fly past me, causing us to land in a heap. We burst out laughing and we cuddled up to eachother as we watched the sunset. Then i got up and started to walk in the water not caring about my violet dress getting wet. I then stumbled into maisy. I look up into her teary eyes as they hold sadness and horror.

"Why?" She said, bearly whispering. I look about to see that the paradise has collapsed around us and i was standing alone with 'Him' infront of me.

"Well, well, well, look who hasnt said anything. Keeping me to yourself could be the smartest idea ever or could be the biggest mistake, but it doesnt change what i was planning to do." He said with a dark chuckle.

"I know what i am doing, Myles. I know its what is for the best" i spat at him. He smiled like he knew my reaction.

"Oh, of course you know what your doing, its that you dont know what i am doing." He said with a sly smile with his emerald green eyes glistening before disappearing.

*End of Erin's dream*

I woke up in a cold sweat and breathing heavilly. That dream seemed more realistic... too realistic for my mind to generate. I shuddered at the thought of that being real and then i lay with my eyes wondering over the room. I couldnt stop thinking about myles. His eyes scarred my mind as i tried to forget. I felt on edge and pressured. Even more reason not to eat.

I stayed up for a few hours just staring at the ceiling then i heard life and movement. I padded out of bed and headed downstairs to see phil down there.

"Hey Erin, want breakfast?" He asked politely. I looked in the frying pan he was using and it was fried bacon. Maisy knows fried bacon is my favourite food ever. I Drooled slightly, and thenb shook my head.oh god that killed me.i then retreated to my bedroom and started chew in gum.

A/N:Hai guys so this chapter, im guessing, is really bad.... but vote/comment/fan/ add to reading lists and show me how awsome you guys are. By the way i have inspiration for another fanfics.so i would like your help! Comment below saying

'My favourite youtuber is______...and my favourite band is!__________...'

so tell me guys and tell me what fanfics you want to see from me....so yeah.... STAY AWESOME SEE YA TOMORRO BYYYEEEEEEEEE!!

~Robyn xx