Chapter 21- Dan

Chapter 21- Dan

A few hours passed since sadie and phil left for london. I sat by Maisy's bed sharing a laugh with her. She looked so... dead. Ive never seen her looking so ill before. Her eyes all sunken in and hollow and they lost their beautiful topaz colouring to a dull almost black colour. I didnt like that tony guy as much as i used to... something seems too weird about him but i cant put my finger on it... i should be happy for Erin now she found herself a nice guy. But i just dont know...

Me and Maisy sat there for ages talking about random crap that would mean nothing to anyone else, but i enjoyed it. It was quality time with her even though it looked as if she was dying... we kept on chatting away like time never exsisted until she said

"Wanna listen to some music?" Pointing towards a wall of CD's. My lazy side of my mind couldnt be bothered to look through the whole wall so i turned to maisy and said

"Got any muse or panic! At the disco?" She laughed and sad

"In sadies room somewhere if your willing to go look for it." She said cheekily. I nodded and started heading out.

I walked along the hallway until i got to Sadies room. Go in, find the CD and get out. I sbouldnt really touch anything or she will most probably kill me... i walked in and the first thing i say is messy. Very messy. Like a teenagers room with clothes everywhere and posters covered her walls. I walked through trying to dodge everything while looking for the CD's. I soon enough found them lying on her bedside table and i quickly walked over to them. I was about to grab them before i tripped over something and i fell face flat on the floor.

When i finally got back onto my feet i took a glance at what i tripped over. It was a cardboard box thatvwas poking out from under her bed. I had accidently knocked the lid off when i fell so i could see what lay inside it. A mound of photos with a camera and a few other things that i couldnt quite identify... my curiousity got the best of me and i picked the box up to look through it. I sat down on the floor starting to gaze into the box. I took out the little red digital camera.

I switched it on to see something like 300 pictures on it. And strangly enough of all the same people. One of the re-occouring people was a man, late teens like everyone else in these pictures, he had sandy blonde hair and peircing green eyes. I felt like i recognised him from somewhere... And the re-occouring girl, who also looked like she was in her late teens, had mousey brown hair and black eyes. No idea who that could be... i found a video on the camera so i decided to watch it. I started it and it was zoomed in on a surfer to begin with

"Whoa!" The girl behind the camera exclaimed. After a few more minutes of watching the surfer, the person came in and it was the girl with mousey brown hair. She had the happiest look on her face as she came out the ocean.

"That was amazing Madi!" The girl behind the camera exclaimed. Then the guy with green eyes came into the shot and presented 'Madi' with some roses.

"Happy one year anniversairy!" He said cheerfully in a thick austrailian accent. Then 'Madi' pecked him on the cheek. I stopped the video there. I know who that guy is now... he's the guy that beat maisy up... it didn't fit together though... i put the camera dow and looked through the box. In most of the pictures the same two people came up but in one picture i could see Erin in it and a short haired sadie in it, but who were the other two and where's maisy? I stared at the picture for ages... nothing seemed to fit together.

Sadie told me that she didn't know the guy i described to her when maisy got beatenup by him yet she has a box full of pictures of him. I'll need to ask her when she gets back. I was about to look at more photos when maisy shouted

"Dan! You ok in there? You've been in there for ages!" Shit. I put everything back in the box and shoved it underneath sadie's bed. Then i grabbed the CD's and made a mad dash out of the room. I walked along the hallway and went into maisy's room.

"Hey, sorry i was so long its a bit messy in there." I say with a smile.

"Oh god do i know... you find the CD's?" She asks. I hold them up to her and she smiles.

When i put the CD's in the stereo we decided to seevl how this shitstorm that i started is getting along... we checked twitter first and majority of the fans were like 'aww Daisy is the cutest thing ever- i ship it!' And then there were the 'phan' shippers. Its pretty self explanitory what they would be saying. We then swapped it over to youtube. We scrolled through the comments on the salt and ice challenge video and most of the comments were about the halloween prank saying stuff like 'it was the best prank ever!' 'OMG dan ur face was lols!' And other stuff. I replied to some of them.

Then we heard the door unlock followed by endless laughter. I ran down stairs and greeted them both kindly. Then phil said he was going to his room so i took this oppertunity to talk to sadie. Once phil was out of ear shot i hissed to sadie

"I gotta talk to you, follow me." Then she followed me up to her room. I got the box out and showed it to her. She started tearing up and shaking vigorously.

"Sadie, alk i need, no, all i want is an explanation. So please." I said softly. She looked into my eyes then she sighed. She looked as if she wanted to say something but ended up choking on her words. She shook her head sadly then tears started falling.

"I get it, you can't tell me, but when will i get an explanation sadie?" I said softly and calmly again. She sniffled then said

"Soon, maisy needs to tell you though not me..." i nodded and walked out of her room. I had so many unanswered questions... this is going to drive me insane, why wont no one tell me or phil?

A/N: kk so im re-writing this at 5o'clock in the morning and im half asleep so sorry if there is bad spelling or grammar... kk tell me what u think and I'll update later thus evening.. ttul :D byyeeeee

~Robyn xx