chapter 10- Erin

Chapter 10- Erin

We came home from shake away at about ten o'clock and i instantly ran upstairs to my room.

"I'm gunna sort my stuff out!" i shouted running up the stairs. When i got to my room i let the door shut with a soft click. I sat on my bed and stared at the wall. What was i going to do with my life.... i envyed sadie and maisy. Those boys look at the girls and i see pure admiration in their eyes... i wonder if the girls can see it... sadie and phil will probably start dating first but dan and maisy may take a little longer depending on how maisy feels bout a relationship... i wish someone cared about me like the boys will most definatly care about those girls... well i cant sit here and feel sorry for myself... i need to go out and be social... i mean like, if it was like, i can sit at home and find a nice guy oh lord would life be easy.

I emptied out my suitcases and started putting the clothes into my chest of drawers. and halfway through i saw my fave denim shorts and i nice pale blue tank top. i layed them on my bed and chucked the rest of my clothes in my drawers without a care. in the progress i found some white ballet flats and a white cardigan. i slipped into this random outfit i found and i tip-toed towards the bathroom. if i did say so myself i didnt look that bad. i ran back to my room and picked up a small bag... money, phone, keys, ID, tissues, pen, paper... i dont know.. my plan was just to hit a bar or sometging like that i mean... i need a social life and if i can meet someone that would be nice... Oh i need lip gloss! i ran into maisy's room and started rummaging through her dressing table drawer.

"where you off to?" maisy said in a sleepy voice. i well i didnt know exactly what i was doing or where i was going so i replied with the dull answer of

"Im going out."

"kay have fun whatever you do be back by the time we all wake up..." maisy said falling asleep. what did she think i was going to do? actually i dont wanna think about that.... i found her lip gloss and chucked it in my back then i silently ghosted down the stairs and out the apartment.

i ran down the stairs and i walked out onto the street. i could actually see the bright lights of the theatre district from where i was. this was my first guess of where a bar would be...

i walked round the corner till i saw small groups of people staggering about and music blaring from everywhere. i walked into the closest bar and was greeted by more music and more people. i sat down at the bar and i ordered a lemonade. who the fuck goes out to a bar and orders lemonade?? i sat at the bar deciding whether to dance where a young man moved over a couple seats, leaned in close to me and said

"hi you new around here?" when i looked at him he had treacle coloured hair and his eyes were a hazel colour. i nodded sipping on my drink.

" Im Tony!" he shouted over thd music. wow. my best friend was called tony all through middle school and part of high school.. Tony was always there for me... i was diagnosed with mild depression and an eating disorder. there were times when i felt like cutting... but Tony stopped me. In school it seemed like it was only sadie, maisy and Tony who actually cared about me... another thing i remember was never seeing him again... we were both 13 and he didnt tell me till last minute that he was leaving for america. i cried so much. a) because he was my only friend i didnt consider a relative and b) i never got to tell him i really liked him like i had a crush on him... we never did keep in touch but i havnt thought about him for ages... i was sooner or later wrapped up in my own life to worry about my first love...

" the names Erin!" i shouted back at him. he gasped and shouted

"No Way!! you arent Erin Warrick are you??" i stopped sipping and gave him an alerted look then nodded slowly.

"well its been 8 bloody years i dont suppose you remember me do you?" he shouted again laughing a bit. i stared at him and i instantly thought of my tony.... but that cant be right... i tilted my head to the side then he said

"Erin! Its me! Tony smith!" i gasped but it was unaudiable with all the music. he spread his arms out and i collapsed into them feeling safe and happy again.

"Oh my god! i cant believe its you!" i said almost crying from joy.

"You have changed so much Erin i cant believe it!" he exclaimed

"Right back at ya!" i kinda giggled but i said it loud enough so he heard me.

" wanna drink?" he offered.

"i'll get one myself thanks." i said with a ploite smile. i ordered a vodka and lemonade.

"I didnt think you drunk?" Tony said.

"it happens rarely..." i said trailing off..

we then spent the night together and we got horrifically drunk and we caught up with the 8 gears we missed with eachother. that night couldnt have gone better... i got his phone number so i could text and call and we are still amazing feiends.

i staggered through the door at 5 o'clock in the mornig and i collapsed on my bed with the thought of Tony in my head.

A/N: ASDFGHJKL!! I actually uploaded tonight!! sorry ut was late... my mind was galf asleep and now im about to fall asleep right here right now.... i stayed up to write this... thats commitment rigt there... lol i hope u guys enjoyed a little part of erins mind and ill upload next week

~Rockingrobyn x