Chapter 47- Maisy

Chapter 47- Maisy

I woke up and all I can say is that I have definitely got a hangover. How I got it? No bloody idea. I stare at the ceiling for a while letting the fact that I have a hangover sink in. After a while I roll off the bed oh so casually and I land on the floor with a soft thud. I the realise that I don't know where I am. I look about and I am in a room with an en suite attached to it, but other than that the room had a bed, a door and a window. This some sorta hotel? I walk up to the door and twist the handle. The doors locked. Hm... So strange. All of a sudden I get a wave of sickness go through me and I dash to the en suite.

5 Minutes later, I come out of the en suite feeling a little bit better, but I still have no idea where the fuck I was. I walk over to the window, pull the curtains, and outside I see that I am not in Manchester. This is worrying. I look around for my phone or a bag of mine. I spot one of my bags on the windowsill. Yes! I look in it and the only thing in it was my phone. This looks promising. I switch on my phone and I have a single text message.

'Do you remember where you are Maisy? Do you remember this place where happy memories were made? Well do you remember the big London house we would come to every summer. We're here. Make yourself comfortable, you wont be leaving anytime soon. -Myles' Oh shit. I ain't staying here with this psychopath. I run up to the window and I desperately try to open it. It won't budge. Damn.

I go to my phone to see if there is any open WiFi I can get to message Sadie, Dan, Erin or even Phil. Nope. Just my fucking luck isn't it. I go into my settings and I have 3G. My life is saved! I quickly switch it on and load up twitter. Ok so I'll message Erin first then Dan and phil. Knowing sadie, she's forgotten her password.

'Erin, I'm in London with Myles, don't know what to do, help! D: ' i type quickly. I send it off and i flop onto my bed with a sigh of relief.

i stare at the ceiling for ages before i think of another way to get help. I get up and start banging my fist on the door.

"Myles, i need to talk to you, like now!" I shout through the door. After a minute he opens the door with a smile.

"what do you need Maisy?" he asked nicely.

"A laptop, camera or webcam and the internet code." I say simply. He suddenly bursts out with laughter.

"You really think I'm going to give you that stuff? In your dreams" he sneers at me.

"Oh you will give them to me." I say with a sly smile.

"And why are you so confident I will?" he spits at me.

"Because I have a fanbase of over 750,000 people and if I just don't do anything for an extended length of time, they get worried. And then after maybe a month of inactivity they will try to find me. So you will give me that stuff so you don't get caught out. And then with that stuff I will make my goodbye video to let them know I won't be doing stuff for ages." I say confidently, I know he's gunna give it to me. He stares at me in the eyes and I stare back.

"Your not playing a joke on me are you?" he asks wearily. I shake my head and he sighs.

"Fine you can have that stuff, I trust you. But try anything to get away and... Well you remember last time." he says with his signature smirk. I shudder at the thought of the memory and I follow him downstairs. Nothing has changed since five years ago when I used to spend a month here every summer.

He grabs his laptop, with a webcam dangling off of it, and hands it over to me. I nod in appreciation and I speed upstairs with the laptop. After climbing the first flight of stairs I take some paper and pens from his office, then head on up to the third flight. The room he locked me in was the only one in the top floor. I walk in and kick the door shut behind me. I quickly start up the laptop and while I wait for an internet connection to register, I plan out my video. I don't really want to say it out loud, in case he hears me. I decided to do one of those videos where you hold up cards with writing on. Why not.

I start writing up what I would like to say and I placed the cards in the right order. Well there's nothing to get wrong. I recorded it instantly without editing and left it alone. I didn't even check my twitter. I quickly tore up the paper then i left the laptop on the windowsill until he comes and gets it. All i want is Dan at the moment. He's the one who i want with me. I go jump onto the bed and I decide to take a nap. Well I have managed to not anger him... Well that's a good thing I guess...

A/N: So guys, im writing this after a very fun filled Christmas, hope you guys enjoyed your day and even if you don't celebrate Christmas, hope you had a nice day :) no promises for an update on boxing day as it is the day when i see family and stuff so if i get some golden time, I'll be sure to try to update :D I did take out the little argument between the two of them because it wasn't meant to be there. Because I was looking at stuff I had planned for this chapter and the last chapter, I put the wrong text in the wrong tab and I didn't even notice... :| so yeah hope U guys had lovely days and i shall TTYL STAY AWESOME BYEE!!

~Robyn xx