Chapter 14- Erin

Chapter 14- Erin

 I woke up with the light streaming through my window. i sat up and rubbed my eyes, remembering what happened last night. Ahh. that was amazing seeing Tony again. i couldnt believe how much he changed. All my happy thoughts just got better when I got a text message from tony

Hey, You ok this morning? I feel like Shit Lol :P - Tony

I lol-ed and realised i felt fine. 

hiya, I'm feeling fine Lol :p  You busy today? 

I bet it would be awesome for him to see Maisy and Sadie. And he would get along with dan and phil. I really hope he is free today...

Aww... Lucky! no i'm not busy ;) 

haha, well do you wanna come meet meh family and friends today? 

i hope he didnt think i was too forward...

I would love too! come meet me at starbucks at 3 o'clock? 

Butterflies fluttered in my stomach as i got that message. 

yeah sure see you then C: 

i replied with a stupid smile on my face. i sat up and realised it was already 11 o'clock. i rubbed my eyes trying to wake myself up. Then i heard a scream that for sure woke me up. i raced downstairs knowing that it was Maisy. 

i slumped onto the sofa next to Maisy while she was shaking and tears were streaming down her cheeks. i give maisy a side hug and she gave me a slight smile. 

"Whats up?" i said quickly.

"Nightmare..." she mumbled beneath her breath. i looked around the room and i saw phil just staring at maisy's arms. i looked at maisys face and i followed to where she was staring, she was staring at phil. something went down with them guys. i narrowed my eyes at him knowing that what happened wasnt good. if it was good Maisy would be happily chatting to him but we all sat in an awkward silence and i have a feeling why. Dan mouthed to me that he'll take care of her so i got up and started walking upstairs.

"Phil... uhhh can you help me with some things?" i said kindly. Sadie shot me a confused glance while dan and maisy were too busy laughing. 

"Sure..."he said uncertainly.

he followed me upstairs and i allow him into my room then i stood near the door and i glared at him. 

"So... uhhhh...." phil started saying. he was obviously awkward. Good. He caused my lil cousin to be upset he deserves to feel awkward.

"Phil, I don't need yor help but i need to talk to you." i said simply. he walked over to me and stared me down. i stood tall, not evening thinkning to back down, even though i am tiny compared to him. i'm slightly shorter than Maisy so it was quite the short ass compared to phil. 

"What?" he said glaring at me

"You upset my cousin, what did you do?" i said straight to the point. 

"What?" he said shocked.

"Don't Deny it." I snarled. i was looking out for her and when people treat her like shit they get me to deal with. i may or may not have over reacted but i'm here to look out for my cousin and thats what i'm doing. He stared at me with thought then he finally sighed.

"Fine, i'll tell you what happened." he said. when i heard this a triumphant smile crossed my face, 

***

After he explained what happened i understood why it was awkward. 

"So why did You want to know about her?" i asked finally

"I just did, We have the right to know but even when i asked her she didnt say much." he explained.

"Ok... thanks Phil dont go telling the world about what you know and everything.... but thanks... we will tell you when she is ready." then i opened the door to usher him out. 

i checked the time on my phone. 2:30???? I had half an hour to get myself sorted! i quickly ran across to the shower and i was in and out in the space of 10 minutes. i picked out a hollister hoodie that i borrowed from Maisy and some leggings. it was nearing to halloween. so it was getting chilly. i wrapped a dark blue knitted scarf around my neck and i ran downstairs. 

"Guys, i'm going out, but i'll be back soon and i'm bringing a friend!" i shouted as i was walking out the door. the thought of seeing Tony again made my heart flutter, even though we only met last night.

 i walked down the street and i walked into Starbucks being hit with the warm air that contrasted with the cold air outside. i unwrapped my scarf and i looked for Tony. he was sitting near the back of the cafe sitting at a table. I wondered over to him and i smiled at him.

"Hiya," i said politly.

"Oh hey!" he said happily.

"You ready to meet the group?" i said laughing a bit.

"Yeah, are you sure they'll be ok with it?" he said kind of awkwardly.

"Tony, You already know two of them and they are my Cousin and her friend, Maisy and sadie. Then it'll be their friends Dan and Phil. i'm pretty sure you will get along well with them!" i beamed.

"Well let's go then, I want to see May!" he said enthusiastically

"One thing, Dont call her may..." i said beneath my breath as we exited the cafe and started walking towards the appartment. he didnt reply to it but i knew he understood.

***

We reached the door and i opened it to see maisy and dan were gone, and phil and Saide were sitting on the couch watching youtube, 

"Hey guys!" i said with a jolly tone.

"Hi!" they replied in unison. 

"This is Tony, Tony this is Phil and Sadie." i said pointing eachother out. Sadie instantly got up and starting jumping up and down with excitement. then she caught the attention of dan and maisy who eventually came downstairs to meet Tony. 

i knew now when Maisy saw Tony that all her bad thoughts seemed to have gone. ou could tell from her facial expressions.

For the rest of the day we stayed in the appartment and messed about. i played a few pranks and Tony seemed happy to be with all of us, until he had to go. I was sad to see him leave but Maisy seemed so happy compared to earlier. i wonder what dan had done... but what worries me more is what her dreams were about...

A/N: Ok i swear to freaking god i need to be able to update at better times but oh well at least i updated! so you guys know what to do and STAY AWESOME!!!!

~RockingRobyn X