Chapter 35- Dan

Chapter 35- Dan

WTH? Maisy's crying, sadie and phil are like zombies, motionless and silent.

"What did i miss?" i ask maisy.

"E-E-Erin had to go to hospital... she starved herself dan.... and she collapsed..." maisy said between sobs. Wow... i really hate that i can sleep through anything. i opened my arms and i let maisy collapse into them and cry. 

**A Week Later**

Well this is awkward. We are all spending Erin's birthday in the hospital. She starved herself and the doctors couldn't let her go until she put weight on. They said so much more but i didnt understand alot of it... so here we are all 4 of us crowded round erins bed. Phil and sadie gsve her the gift of one direction tickets, which is better than Maisy and mine . We got her a bag of expensive cosmetics, some converse boots she was gawking over for ages and i put some chocolates in there from me. yeah... i dont think that'll beat some tickets to a concert, but oh well. Maisy handed her the bag of stuff and as she opened all the things tears came to her eyes. 

"Aww thanks you guys!" she says happily. we would have gone to hug her but she's so weak and fragile, none of us dared to move.

"You're welcome Erin." I say joyfully.she nods at me and she lets out a yawn.

"We'll let you sleep Erin, we aren't going anywhere." Sadie said sensitivly. Erin nodded and gave us all a weak wave before we exited. When we got out there i didnt really like what i saw.

"I heard Erin's in hospital. Is  she ok?"  Tony said quickly. Attached to his side was a girl with mousey brown hair, Fake tan, and soft grey eyes. Tony's eyes showed pure worry and her eyes showed annoyance. I didnt like this girl already.

"Yeah she's fine Tony, nothing to worry about." Maisy said simply staring down the girl. then suddenly another guy burst through the doors. he ran over to us and stared us down. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Sadie shouted at him.

"I'm here to see how Erin's doing. Same reason you're here" He replied simply.  He glared at her and then caught Maisy trying to cower behind me. he Smirked and said

"well hello maisy." thats when i got a better look at the guy. IT was the guy who beat up maisy, the guy in all those pictures... his green eyes glisten

"Get out Myles, no one wants your company here." Maisy said staring at the floor. he laughed and said 

"Well, well, well, i think that may not be the case. but i'll leave yenno. i'll be back soon maisy and maybe we can have a proper catch up." he said turning around. but before he left he walked over to maisy and crushed her in an embrace. ok. so i felt a little jelous at this. but i knew that Maisy was hating it. He pulled away after a long time and walked out without a word. 

"God that was awkward...." Sadie says aloud. I nodded and we all just kinda hung about at the hospital chatting between eachother completly forgetting Tony and his little Fake Barbie. 

"Dan im tired." Maisy whined at me at 9 o'clock in the evening. Erin hasnt woken up so i chuckled and said

"Well sleep then." she pouted and put her head on my shoulder. i rolled my eyes and i saw a grin spread across her face. she then let her eyes droop shut and she fell into a peaceful sleep. god, i think i am head over heels for this girl.

A/N: OMG DID I GET IT UP BEFORE 00:00??? I HOPE SO!  soz for caps lock.....  anyway  a very very very late update from me and im sorry :) Plz forgive meh,.... anyway, vote, comment, fan and STAY AWESOME BYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!11

~Robyn xxx