Chapter 42- Maisy

Chapter 42- Maisy

I probably woke up the best way this morning. Dan was right beside me showing off his dimples and I couldn't help but smile. Then we started dancing about like maniacs but that's just fine with me. Then all happiness ended when Tony stormed in and punched Dan in the nose. Now I know for a fact that Tony is very, very strong and Dan is not so violent, so before we had Dan crumpled on the floor with broken bones, I dragged him away to stop his nose bleeding.

As me and Dan were walking about trying to find tissues and an ice pack, one thing that to y said before he hit Dan have me a slight pang in my heart. He shouted out something like 'You can't keep your fucking lips to yourself..' what is that even meant to mean? I try to push it to the back of my mind but it nags me. I told Sadie last night that I was in love with dan and I was prepared to tell him my story. But that comment just knocked out some trust towards it. we stopped walking and he looked at me. i stared into his chocolate brown eyes, melting into them, before going to look for an ice pack. i found one easily as i had been to this hospital many times, but them stories are for another time. i handed it to him and we started strolling back to the waiting room place.

i have to say, this is awkward. i started biting my lip as i was debating to ask about earlier... 

"I guess you need an explanation..." Dan murmered i looked at him with a confused look and he avoided eye contact. i cocked my head to the side and he sighed.

"I went out shopping yesterday and i kinda got kissed by a girl i didnt realise was milee..." he said trying to make it sound all innocent and sweet but reaally, in that situation, it couldnt be any worse could it? i stared at dan for an extended amount of time before i eventually gave it. knowing that slut of a girl she done somehing extreme, i knew dan wouldnt do that. eventhough, what can i say? he isnt dating no one so he can kiss all the girls he likes and it wouldnt matter because he has no responsibility. i sigh aloud and his face drops from the shy smile he was pulling. i bite my lip once more and say

"Well, i dont know dan, i have no controll whatsoever over who you kiss or not. it obviously hurts a little bit that you kissed milee out of all people, in public, but hey its your life and for those moments you obviously yolo-ed it." i exxagerate that more than i wanted to... i think he may have gotten at that i liked him,.... but is that a good thing? Wel i dont know but right now hes stunned, just staring at me. i smile at him and i tug on his hand to get him to walk with me.

"What?" is all he said about 5 minute later

"You know what, dont worry." i say chuckling before we break out in an interesting conversation about if a nuclear war was to happen china would be the only country to survive through it. i smiled from time to time enjoying these moments with dan. maybe he will just go out with milee.... i just dont know, all i know is that i am flipping in love with this boy.

A/N: Kay so this is just a boring filler chapter and yeah...nothing goes on. my target is to finish this by the end of the year so i am attempting to upload a lot an forget my little plan so yeah, look out for those and if you like this story i hope you look forward to it. and umm... ill be an annoying person right now but.. ERMEHGHERD I SURVIVED 21/12/12!!!! XD lol i didnt even believe the world was gunna end but yeah... anyway talk to u guys tomorro and yeahhh.... STAY AWESOEM BYEEE!!!!

~Robyn xxx