Chapter 18- Dan

Chapter 18- Dan

I reluctantly left sadie and Maisy's house. i heard parts of their conversation earlier but i didnt understand it. Who was maisy trying to run from? Why is it over? What is so scary about they guy they were talking about? Whatever the matter is im just going to wait for Maisy to tell me in her own time because its obviously a sensitive thing to talk about. When i declared i was leaving, to get ready for the date, Sadie went to go get phil up. A few seconds later he staggered down the stairs sleepily with his hair pointing in all directions. The girls ushered us out of the apartment and i was already at the elevator as phil was at the door groaning like a zombie. quite scary actually.

"Come on dude! we actually have to make it home within the hour." i said trying to drag him but he pushed me away and carried on staggering. i rolled my eyes and went in the elevator. phil soon joined me and he leaned against the mirror wall. his eyes then drooped shut. I noticed some lipstic marks up his neck. Obviously him and sadie were dating but ill ask about that later... the elevator then stopped and the doors opened. well this was great. I gave him a slap round the face to try to wake him up it obviously worked.

"OW!" he shouted rubbing his cheek

"What was that for?"

"We have to get out the lift, its on the right floor." i said innocently.

"Ass hole." he muttered beneath his breath

"Whoa... you actually called me that? Im offended!" i said mocking sadness. he shoock his head and laughed. we wondred back to our appartment quickly as it was raining... brilliant.

when we got inside phil fell back to sleep. Typical. I rummaged through my wardrobe for the perfect outfit. I took out my 'Fancy' Blazer that i usually used for the super amazing project, a plain white t-shirt and some of my dark jeans. thats sorted now i need to prepare was the actual date. I was determined to make this perfect for us. I grabbed myself about £50 and stuffed it into my wallet. I also grabbed my phone and made sure it was charged. Maybe i could vlog this date... would that make the date more exciting? I dunno but ill think about it. I looked at the time. It was only 1:00 pm. I told maisy i would come get her at 3:00.

I logged onto twitter to see whats going on and i had a lot of people asking me if i was dating maisy. Instead of answering each of them individually i put a main tweet up saying:

'Guys, im not dating @ManiacMaisy we are just good friends. But its nice to know that you guys like maisy because shes bound to turn up in more videos im sure. Well ill see you guys later im actually going to use my side channel *Gasp* because im filming a vlog tonight so expect it tomorrow.' With that i got a load of fans that were saying stuff like '@danisnotonfire Aww but you guys are so cute together! Theres actually a chance for both of you to date eachother. I ship Daisy!' Then they got replys like 'NO! PHAN FTW!' God what did i start... a shitstorm thats what. I left that and saw it was the same with youtube. With tumblr there was .gif wars. Gifs of me and maisy and then gifs of Me and phil. Oh god. Well once i replied to a load of fans i noticed it was 2:30. Shit. I ran through the house trying to get dressed and straighten my hair at the same time. I got all of that done in 10 minutes a ran to maisys appartment. I got there in about 5 minutes and i tapped on the door. There stood maisy. Amazing bright red hair, black blazer like mine, red shirt, black uggs and black leggings to match. I gave her a nice smile and i grabbed her hand pulling her out of the door.

She giggled as i brought her in for a hug.

"Hey should we vlog this? I'm pretty sure its gunna be amazing." She suggested twirling her finger around in her hair. Why does she have to be perfect? I bet she doesn't like me like i like her... i nodded at her and took my phone out.

"Hello internet i am actually vlogging for once!" I start out. Then maisy gets in the shot, fake gasps then says

"Er meh fucking gawd!" I lose it with laughter as we are walking down the endless stairs.

"So i am with the spectacular maniac maisy but i assure you we aren't dating..." i say pointing the phone at her. She waves and nods.

"Hopefully we don't end up with a shitstorm." She says chuckling.

"Well there already is one..." i admit to her. Her mouth drops open then she blushes revealing a deep crimson colour in her tanned face.

"Anyway we are off to the manchester eye and then to order pizza and go to this nice place that i want to show maisy." I say to the camera.

"God its so cold... but that means one thing..." maisy started saying

"Its christmas soon!" We both cheer in unison.

We go on for ages about pointless stuff while we are in the queue then we finally get into one of the glass bubbles. I turn off my phone or i will spend my whole life editing i swear... As it starts moving Maisy gets all excited.

"Oh my its beautiful... thank you!" She sqealed as she was gazing out of the bubble. Then she leaned into me and i wrapped my arms around her protectivly. All through the ride we stayed silent and she stayed in my arms. When we walked off and started heading towards the pizza i get my phone back out.

"So we have just got back from the manchester eye and..." i started saying

"It was AMAZING!" Maisy finished.

"I'm glad you liked it!" I said throwing my arm around her shoulders.

"Well i think it was because of you..." she says with a cute smile then she pecked me on the cheek. Oh god i was falling hard for this girl. She giggled sweetly then turned off the camera as we wondered into the pizza place. I stood there stunned while she ordered for us.

I hadn't said anything since she pecked my cheek but now we were in a feild surounded by tall trees so it was kinda private. I smiled as she came into veiw and sat down on the ground next to me. We talk for a while and we ate our pizza before she yawned and pulled me towards her. I chuckled as she buried her face in my chest.with that i ended up lying down and staring up at the stars. All the sound there was, was the sound of her soft breathing and out two beating hearts. I picked her up bridal style and i carried her back to her place.

When we got her back to her place, i layed her down on hef bed and i kissed her forehead

"Goodnight, my beautiful maisy." I whispered to her. I then backed out of the room and i fell asleep on their sofa with a stupid smile on my face.

"You seem happy." I heard a soft whisper say. I turn around to see erin standing behind the sofa. I nodded and a small smile formed on her face.

"I'm happy for you guys, i reckon you guys will ho far with the relationship you guys are building." Erin says yawning.

"Thanks erin, go to sleep if your tired." I say feeling guilty if I'm keepung her from sleeping. She nods once and gives me a wave before heading upstairs. Oh god i was in love...

A/N: Hi guys, so i couldn't update yesterday cuz i was my usual fail and all day i thought my internet was cut off until late last night i realised the plug wasnt connected... -,- yeah stupid right? Anyway heres the chapter i might get a smaller chapter in tonight as the time isnt horrifically late :p so keep an eye out for that and im glad the people who have commented and added this to reading lists are enjoying its great to know that :) :) ttyl and stay amazing and awesome!!!

~Robyn xx