Chapter 6- Dan

Chapter 6- Dan

I didn’t wanna leave her in the house alone. What if she falls over? Well she obviously will, but what if it’s serious… like falling down the stairs… ok Daniel no need to think about that she will be fine. I walked home with them mental image of her perfect smile and her talking to me with her gorgeous accent. I wanted to text her right now but I probably shouldn’t she has things to do.

 I was so happy she wanted to be friends and not have that awkward relationship of oh-yeah-I-saved-you-now-bugger-off-out-of-my-life. Honestly I was expecting that but she proved me wrong! She has kept me in the shadows about so many things. I just know it.

But she just lives down the road so no need to worry about her! I trudged into my apartment expecting Phil to be asleep so I could get away with getting in the house without being questioned now; but no, he was actually up at 9 am pacing backwards and forwards.

“Hi.” I said.

“Oh god, you're fine! I was worried Dan!” Phil can running up to me bouncing up and down. He looked terrible. He looked like he hadn’t slept in a while and all he was doing was panicking. Wow. He was really worried.

“Phil, I’m fine I was just in the hospital-“ I was explaining when he said

“WHAT? What happened? Are you ok? Why didn’t you message me? Or tweet or alert me that you were in hospital?”

“Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, calm the fuck down ok? I was crossing the road on Sunday to get to that coffee shop and I was stupid and a girl saved me from getting hit, but she got hit herself and none of her friends or family was in town so I stayed with her in hospital and I helped her home this morning. We exchanged phone numbers and we have a load in common I’m sure you would love her! But I am unscratched and fine” I re assured him. God he over reacted. I couldn’t say I slept over… he would have gotten the wrong idea.

“Why didn’t you tweet?” he asked after he soaked in the information.

“I dunno, I just didn’t.” I shrugged and I wondered up to my room. I flopped down onto my bed thinking about Maisy’s, beautiful, hypnotising eyes, her soothing Australian accent and her beautiful white smile.

Oh god… I can’t think of her like that she's just a friend! I need to get her off my mind so maybe some twitter could help… I grabbed my laptop and switched it on waiting for it to load.

 I logged onto twitter to reply to all my mentions to let everyone know I’m alive. I had done the same with YouTube, tumblr, and facebook to let everyone know. This took at least an hour or two… When I went back to twitter I was greeted by loads of relived fans. I ignored most of them I couldn’t be bothered to reply to them right now. It wasn’t working though… all these distractions weren’t good enough… I still had Maisy on my mind. I went back downstairs to see Phil on his laptop on his lap, he was obviously replying to the comments he had. I slumped onto the sofa and played skyrim for at least and hour then Phil looked up and asked

“Hey, wanna go into town?”

“Sure! Can I invite Maisy?” I said letting the words flow out of my mouth. Did I really just say that?

“Sure lets go a little later though not right now.” He said happily

“Ok cool!” I said sprinting up the stairs two steps at a time. I had this stupid smile plastered onto my face at the thought of Maisy. I reached my room and instantly found Maisy’s phone number and I dialled it waiting for her to pick up.

A/N: This is a lame chapter… that’s it really... ive had so much writers block this week… sorry

~Rockingrobyn x