Chapter 30- Dan

Chapter 30- Dan

Those three words were enough to reduce Maisy to tears. Maisy was a mess. i picked her up bridal style and i delicatly placed her on the sofa. she was saying somethings but i couldnt articulate them.

"I'm going to go talk to Erin, Calm down Maisy." i whisper. she sniffles in reply and nods slowly. i walked over to Erin who was sitting on one of her suitcases running her fingers through her hair.

"Erin, Come with me upstairs." i say harshly. she rolls her eyes in responce and heads up to her, now empty room. All that was in there was a bed, her drawers, a desk and a chair. She had ripped down her posters and cleared up the whole room, it just didnt have a nice atmosphere anymore... we stand in an awkward silence for a while, while i search for words to say.

"Just spit it out Daniel!" Erin spat at me.

"Why are you putting Maisy through mental hell? You know that your the person she will need to have by her side, you know she trusts you with her life, so why do that to her?" I almost snarl at her.

"I-i.... i know all of that but maybe its maisy thats holding me back from achieving my goals. I dont want to end up like maisy so i reckon its best if i leave. Of course i will visit and we will spend my birthday together but living together has become too much...tell her I'm sorry." Erin said with hate before storming out of the room and out of the apartment for what i could hear.

I slowly walked out of the room and downstairs. When i got down there i saw Maisy curled up in a ball on a sofa while phil and sadie sit beside eachother on the second sofa. Maisy's head snapped up the second she heard me.

"I-i can't believe s-she actually l-left..." maisy sniffles. Her eyes are all red from crying and seeing her like this made me feel terrible. All i can do is pull a face in response.

"Well if you ask me, i bet it will be better without her here." Phil said causing maisy to cry again and sadie to smile.

"What the fuck phil! Not helping right now!" I shout at him. Maisy stands up beside me while i look down on phil who honestly looked proud of his comment.

"Well im saying the honest truth, i mean how much trouble has she caused? She randomly shouts at us, she avoids everyone, she brought tony into the picture which caused maisy to fall ill. What will she have done next?" Phil shouted back at me standing up so we were in eachothers faces. Anger ran through my veins. Maisy then started screaming at phil saying

"PHIL! JUST STOP IT! SHE WAS THE CLOSEST PERSON TO ME AND SHE'S JUST GONE, AND NOW YOUR, FUCKING, TALKING ABOUT HER LIKE SHE NEVER EXSISTED! it hurts phil... it feels like a spike has bern stuck through my heart.." she got a little softer towards the end as a tear slid down her face.

Maisy then took my hand and dragged me upstairs. We got to her room and she ran up to me and i wrapped my arms round her body.

"Phil's just being a dick, dont listen to him.." i whispered into her ear. She nodded and sighed. She then pushed me out of her room with a cheeky smile and slammed the door on me. I couldnt help but lauh at her smile. I stood outside her bedroom door and waited to be let inside. A few minutes later she opened the door and she was wearing a long sleeved white top and some dark blue pyjama bottoms, making her cast very noticable. Her hair long red was now tied up in a scruffy bun and she had a stupid smile on her face.

"Stay here tonight, with me, please..." she purred. I nodded silently and walked in. She got into bed and mumbled

"I'm tired dan and cold, so please join me." She said then looked up giving me the puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes in response, took off my shirt and got into bed with her. At first i felt a little awkward but after a while t felt right to be in bex with her. She passed out quickly and i wrapped my arms around her body. I knew i fell asleep with a stupid smile on my face.

A/N: Here you go guys, sorry its a little delayed but i have been out to a youtube gathering thingy and i did meet, and get pictures with sam pepper, foodforlouis (louis cole), and Mazzimaz so that took up most of my day.... hope you enjoyed this lil chapter and i am happy that people are enjoying the story... im thinking out of personal preferances i would like to write an all time low or a you me at six fanfic but what do you think? Anyway.... thanks for 5000 reads and I'll be back tommorro :D STAY AWESOME BYEEEE!!

~Robyn xx