Chapter 17- Maisy

Chapter 17- Maisy

I woke up feeling stiff and in pain. I tried opening both eyes but only one fluttered. The memories of yesterday flooded back. No wonder i felt stiff and in pain. But that boy now knows where i live! I started to panic. I looked around me and dan was on the other sofa, sadie and phil were on the floor and erin was no where to be seen. I looked at the tlclock on my phone and it read 3:00 Am. Really? Wow... i tried falling back to sleep calmly but i ended up crying a few silent tears. Dan must have noticed as someone was rubbing circles on the back of my hand. I sat up and it was dan. He looked really shaken up about this whole thing. 

"Shh its ok now, dont worry." He whispered to me. I patted the sofa next to me indicating for him to sit next to me rather than standing up. He accepted and he opened his arms out so i casually leaned into him. He started stroking my hair and i smiled. I really did like him. I felt safe i dans arms. I cant remember the last time i felt safe. I'll worry about everything later. I pecked dan on the cheek then whispered  

"Goodnight." I calmly fell back to sleep with no tears.

I woke up some time later to find dan flopping on top of me. Well this is awkward. He was litrally on top of me. I didnt wanna wake him up but he was crushing my bad leg. I chewed my lip thinking of what to do and then he woke up at long last. 

"Morning." I giggled 

"Morning, whats funny?" He groaned. 

"We both have bed head hair." I said pointing to his now 'hobbit hair'. I knew my hair was a mess as i could feel it sticking up in all directions. He groaned again and started to get up. Finally! I sighed a little bit as my leg was releasee and then dan noticed. 

"Oh god i am so sorry Maisy!" He said in a hushed voice. I shrugged it off with a simple smile.

Then i spotted sadie stumbling down the stairs half asleep. 

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully. Her head snapped up and she suddenly sprinted down to me. She then crushed me with one of her 'death hugs' as Erin would say.  

"Omg your like awake!" She said excitedly. 

"Yeah" i chuckled. 

"Look maisy, don't worry about anything he isn't coming back and he most definatly won't harm you." Sadie said seriously. 

"But how do you know? Its over. I cant run for any longer hes found us sadie..." i said panicing. She stared at me with a frightened expression on her face. She shook her head knowing i was correct. I felt tears begining to swell in my eyes. I blinked them away trying to forget that monster like man. I wondered over to dan and i slung my arms round his neck and i buried my face into his shoulder. 

"Maisy i should get going, i need to beready for this date of ours." He said with a cheeky smile. I returned the smile and nodded in understanding. Sadie got phil up and we uzhered the two boys out of the house.

I abdent-mindedly staggered up the stairs, wondered what mine and dans date would be like. I went to my room and my first job was to dye my fading orange hair. What colour.... i think i will go with bright red. I finished that quickly and picked out my outfit. I went with a red shirt and a black blazer type thing. Then i chose some leggings and ugg boots. I then had enough time to burn before dan was to show up at 3:00 pm. It was only noon right now so we had three hours.

Hmmm.. i looked in my cupboard in my room and i found my old acuestic guitar. oh how i loved it. I played about with the strings for a bit until they were tuned. I played a selection of random songs for a while until I ended up playing 'Therapy' by All time low. I love this song. It always had a strong meaning to me. It always brought up a memory or a certain feeling. I heard a light knock at my front door. Wow it was 2:45 already? I went downstairs and i opened the door to reveal dan wearing dark skinny jeans a white shirt and a black blazer like mine. I smiled at him and he returned it. He grabbed my hand gently and pulled me out of my appartment. I cant wait to see what our dates gunna be like. 

A/N: so here is the actual chapter 17 i hope you guys like this and do tell me your opinions on it cuz it'll make me happy :) so you guys here is a random question: do you guys like all time low? If so what songs do you like? I really like all time low and my favourite song is therapy ;) kk so ttyl :) STAY AWESOME!!!  

~Robyn :D