Chapter 40- Phil

Chapter 40- Phil

When we got back to the hospital it was about 5:30 so me and Dan decided to take the girls out to Nandos for dinner. The girls agreed to come out so once Erin fell asleep Maisy, Sadie, Dan and I went to Nandos.

I was hoping Dan would tell the girls then what happened but he didn't say anything. Well now I felt awkward. I didn't say anything though. When i glanced over to Maisy, i could see that she clearly liked Dan, just by the way she looked at him. Only if Dan could see this... She deserves to know. Sadie knew something was up but i kept saying j was tired from shopping, then i changed the subject. I knew i would be questioned later.

when got back to the hospital at about 9 p.m. I wondered away from everyone so i could think. I had no idea what to think of Dan now. Of course he was still my best mate but its just the thought of him kissing Milee made me sick. And he's been telling me how he's going to ask Maisy out but after seeing him full on kiss Milee i just don't know anymore... Its obvious by his facial expression that he isn't planning on telling Maisy. I wonder if i should tell her... I probably shouldn't for the sake of Dans relationship with her but I think she should know, in all honesty. She has every right to know.... I'll just forget about it for tonight. The girls were already asleep in the hard plastic chairs and dan was on the verge of falling asleep. I took a seat next to Sadie and i carefully placed a kiss on her forehead. How did i get so lucky to have her as my girlfriend? I thought to myself. I sighed and stared at the ceiling out of boredom.

"you know I'm not asleep, right?" I heard Sadie whisper. I rolled my eyes in a playful way and i turned to face her. I kinda guessed that she was an insomniac. Not that i have a problem with it though.

"of course i know your not asleep." i whispered back. I smiles at her slightly and gave her a peck on the lips.

"so what did you and Dan get up to today?" she asks

"Christmas shopping." I reply quickly. She raised an eyebrow at me

"What happened with you and Dan? At dinner you guys were really awkward... Was it something that happened whilst shopping? And don't make excuses Philly..." she whispered softly.

"if i tell you, please don't go crazy." i pleaded

"What happened?" she said quickly.

"We were in a shop, and the workers looked about 18 and they were staring at us... I of douse feel awkward and I go look at possible gifts. When I turn around 5 minutes later, Dan was being straddled by a worker and they were having an intense kiss. Then when I saw the workers face... It was Milee..." I explain carefully. When I said the last sentence rage flashed through her face.

"WHAT?" she jumped up and shouted out. I gave her a sad smile to show that I wasn't certain about anything.

"We need to tell Maisy... She deserves to know... You know what she said to me today?" Sadie said, rushing each sentence. I raised my eyebrows, as a sign for her to continue

"She Said that she really is like in love with Dan... She's never said she loved someone Philly..." Sadie said slowly so the sentence sunk in... Damn

"Dan is like in love with Maisy, so there's no problem!" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"But will Maisy still love him once she knows that and been kissing Milee?" Sadie replied sadly. I sighed and said

"well, we shall wait and see." I then pecked her on the lips and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

** The next morning **

I woke up and I saw Dan and Maisy dancing about like utter weirdos... Wow. I chuckled at their excitement over... Well something. I git up and mumbled a

"Hi what's the time?"

"hi my grumpy, its noon." maisy giggled. I rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Kay, cool." i mumbled again before sitting down next to Sadie again. I kinda tuned out here but all the laughter and happiness stopped when we heard someone shout.

"Why cant you keep your lips to your fucking self Daniel?! Because of yu i just lost the girl I've loved for 5 years!" then Dan got punched in the face. I now knew who it was. It was tony.

Dan then stumbled back and brought his hand to his bloody nose. Now i know Dan isn't a violent person so whatever's about to happen, Dan is Gunna get hurt. Luckily, Maisy dragged Dan away while Sadie and tony started fighting. Now i know not to anger Sadie. She is very violent.

After about five minutes of Sadie kicking tony in the balls i decided to pull her off of him. I'm pretty sure he regrets punching Dan now.

"What the fuck was that for?" he shouted.

"For punching Dan in the face you bastard!" sadie shouted back.

"Its not my fault he can't keep his lips off of girls!" Tony argued back. Sadie didn't reply to that comment but she really wanted to.

"Actually, it was your Barbie doll who straddled Dan and started eating his face..." I said calmly. Both of then looked at me. Tony looked confused and Sadie had a smile tugging on the corners of her mouth.

"Oh... Well I was suspecting it was her fault. She's never been trustworthy to be honest. But I thought I loved her and I bought she loved me. And yesterday she comes home from work and dumps me because she said that she liked another guy called Dan. Then she packed her stuff up and left to stay in a hotel..." he said with a sad smile.

"Why the fuck did you choose her over Erin then?" Sadie shouted at him

"O don't know. I thought I loved her. But I didn't. And I lost my monster... That's another reason why im here. I need to speak to Erin. So... Can I?" Tony said sounding genuinely sad and sorry for the first time.

"If she wants to see you that is. You broke her heart last time." I said softly. Without a reply he walked into Erin's room and closed the door.

"so just out of curiosity, have we now got to get rid of Milee now?" I asked stupidly. Well It had to be asked at some point. I mean she sounds like a psycho, and she'll probably stalk us... Just a thought.. A scary one to be honest...

A/N: Kay so I'm not 100% with this chapter cuz i think it was slightly rubbish but its all up to you guys. I'm updating again tonight so yeah I'll talk you U guys then STAY AWESOME BYYE!!

~Robyn xx