Chapter 4- Dan

Chapter 4- Dan

Maisy was so nice, she was 21, like me, and she was so random, I don’t know much about her but I would like to be friends with her. Her voice reminded me of a youtuber/ gamer girl I like called Maisy but I doubt its this Maisy…

When she left the room she looked slightly sad but she covered it with a smile. There was something she didn’t want me to know. I knew it but she just covered it up with a smile. I wonder if she’ll ever trust me enough and tell me but for now I won’t dwell on it.

 I helped her out of the hospital and ordered a taxi for us to take her to her apartment. We waited for ages at the hospital for the taxi and because of the snow; it was taking forever so we sat in a bus stop. She instantly fell asleep as we sat down. I’m not surprised it was about 10:00 pm. She only got up a few hours ago. She seemed so peaceful when she slept, she was so cute. Dan?! What was I thinking? She’s cute? Well yeah, but… I like her as a friend… oh god…

After about an hour the taxi finally arrived and I woke up Maisy. We climbed into the taxi and the guy didn’t really pay attention to us and Maisy mumbled out her address sleepily

“ You wanna do quick fire questions to get to know each other?!” she asked randomly

“Ok then shall I start?” I asked

“Yeah!” she said enthusiastically

“What’s your favourite animal?” I said quickly.

“Panda!” she cheered

“Llama!” I cheered the same way as she did.

“Favourite video game?” she asked

“Skyrim!” we said at the same time. I stared at her, surprised by her liking skyrim.

“Favourite colour?” I asked enthusiastically

“RAINBOW!” She shouted in a toddler like voice making the taxi driver stare at her. I lost it by then, laughing till my sides hurt.

“I don’t have a favourite I guess…” I said when I calmed down. “Favourite sweets/ chocolates?” she asked

“Malteasers!” I said excitedly.

“Mines, either Malteasers, Rowntree’s Randoms, Or a Kinder beuno.” She explained.

“What’s you’re favourite singer or band?” I asked

“Ummm…. I am not to picky I like most music,”

“I love a load of music but my favourite would have to be muse!”

“Cool!” she said like she was hyper from talking.

Then we pulled up outside her apartment building. I gave the taxi driver the money and Maisy frowned at me.

“You didn’t need to pay you know?”

“Well I did, get over it!” we took the elevator up to her apartment and she hopped into her apartment.

She said for me to go sit on the sofa and she would be back in a sec so I sat on the comfy white Leather sofa that went with the theme of the living room. Her living room was mainly purple and white and it looked so nice and professional.

She came out of the kitchen with something behind her back and she plopped herself on the sofa next to me and she presented me with a family bag of Malteasers.

“Wanna share them?” she offered. I nodded like an idiot. She giggled at my enthusiasm and handed me the bag while she grabbed her laptop.

  She checked her phone and she had loads of texts and missed calls. She ignored them and switched on her laptop. She was browsing the internet and checked her emails and we were eating away at the Malteasers. She had a load of Emails and she sighed at the sight of them. I left her to scroll through her emails and texts and stuff. I got out my phone and checked twitter. I’ve been tweeted at loads since yesterday. Sheesh, I don’t go on twitter for two days and people think I’ve literally died. My Danosaurs are a little weird but I love them because of it. I look for Maisy on twitter so I can follow her but she doesn’t come up. I frowned slightly and she noticed

“What's up?” she asked staring at me with her topaz eyes.

“I looked for you on twitter and there were no results.” I said truthfully.

“You trying to stalk me?” she said with a cheeky grin.

“Maybe!” I replied cheekily. She punched me in the arm playfully and then said

“I’m not on twitter.”

“Oh… ok I was gunna follow you but I guess not…” I said a little sadly I felt so stupid….

“Don’t feel stupid you didn’t know!” she saw my facial expression and comforted me. We sat on the sofa together for a few hours goofing about and being stupid until it was like 1:00 am. Wow. I forgot to go home I guess.

“Wanna sleep over?” she asked in a quiet voice. She was obviously tired                       

“Uh, yeah why not.” I replied shrugging

“Ok, do you mind taking the sofa?” she asked.

“Nah” I said simply.

“Kay, I’ll get you a duvet and pillow, brb!” she shouted hopping towards her airing cupboard under the stairs. She tossed me a duvet and pillow and started hopping towards the stairs.

“Night! See ya in the mornin’.” She said yawning

“Night! See ya!” I called back. She was already halfway hopping up the stairs. I smiled as I heard her door click shut. I got on the sofa and I instantly fell asleep.

A/N: There you go this weeks uploads... i personally think these chapters are pretty rubbish,,,,, but as i always say Comment please! Tell me your opinion! ^_^ PEACE!!!!!

~RockingRobyn x