Chapter 20- Sadie

Chapter 20- Sadie

*one week later*

This past week could have gone better but saying that its been pretty amazing. I've loved spending time with phil and we told his phillions that we were dating when we got busted by a fan when we were in starbucks a couple days ago. The things that were killing the awesomness of the week were that Maisy became really ill because we learned that tony cant cook very well and well... maisy got food poisoning... so yeah that happened and Erin's been proper shifty all week its scary... she only ever comes out of her room to eat or shower. Thats it and its worrying me... anyway i shouldnt dwell on it.

I padded downstairs to see dan and phil on the couch filming a vlog.

"And this is my amazing girlfriend, sadie!" Phil exclaimed moving the camera towards me.

"Stop it, i just got up..." i groaned trying to dodge the camera. I ran round our living room screaming while phil chased me. When he eventually got to me he pinned me down !nd pointed the camera at my face.

"morning everyone type in the comments below that phil is a bitch..."i said jokingly. He faked a hurt expression and went back to vlogging.

I stumbled towards the kitchen and i got myself some pockys. I wondered back out to the living room and phil gave me the puppy dog eyes as i went to sit next to dan and eat them.

"Oh come on! Thats hardly fair!" He said throwing his hands up. I ignored it with a smirk on my face and said

"Hey dan, wanna pocky?" Dan died of laughter as i said that and took one off me. Then i wondered over to a pouting phil and kissed him. I felt the amazing sparks i feel every time we kiss. I pulled away and stared into his icy blue eyes.

"Did that make up for what i done..." i said kindly. He nodded and slung an arm round my shoulders. Phil then carried on vlogging while i zoned out for a bit, thinking about Erin's strange behaviour... i got brought back to reality when phil looked at me weirdly.

"Sorry what?" I say quickly.

"Wanna take a trip down to the main shopping place, thing?" He says.

"I would love to but what about maisy? I gotta stay here and look after her..." say

kindly. I really wanna go with phil...

"I'll take care of Maisy!" Dan chirped. I took this oppertunity. I nodded and ran ipstairs to get ready. ASDFGHJKL!! I WAS GOING TO LONDON WITH PHIL! this is gunna be perfect.

A/N: i know its short And i know its crappy but im trying to get anotger chapter up tonight that will hopefully be good so keep an eye out for it :D ttyl ^_^

~Robyn xx