Chapter 11- Maisy

Chapter 11- Maisy

*Dream*

I stood in a beautiful feild surrounded but a thick forest and the grass and trees were lightly dusted with snow. I looked around until my eyes met dans. I ran up to him and he gave me a hug.

"I'll always be there for you, trust me. I love you maisy." He whispered. I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"I love you too dan." I whispered back. Then a smile enlightened his face.

"Pfft... how cute. You both love eachother. Well let me tell you this... it wont last for long." I heard a strong austrailian accent from behind me. I turned around to see a boy with sandy blonde hair and emerald green eyes staring at me and dan with an evil smirk.

"W-what do you mean by that?" I asked almost crying at the sight of this man. Then he whipped out a gun from his back poket and shot dan with perfect aim. Then dan collapsed to the floor. I was positive he was dead with the amount of blood pooling from his torso.

"NO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while crying my eyes out.

"Let that be known as a warning,May." The man said fading away.

*back to reality.*

I woke up screaming, shaking and crying. I sat up and hobbled my way to the bathroom and i locked the door behind me. I sat on the floor and started crying silently. The nightmares had started again. This was not good. I looked in the cabinet and i found my old lighter. i flicked it and i stared into the flame for a while. I stuck the lighter back in the cabinet and then I mumbled some words to myself before i picked myself off the floor. i wondered back to my room where a tired sadie was sitting on my bed.

"Dude, i heard you scream whats up?" I shivered in response to her question and i joined her on my bed. She gave me a side hug and looked me in the eyes.

"Nightmare?" She asked. I nodded.

"Wanna tell me?" She asked again. I shook my head and started shivering at the thought of the visulisation. An alarmed look crossed her face.

"Was it one about him?" She asked in a strained voice. I nodded and started to cry again.

The mental image of the man with the bright ememrald green eyes and the sandy hair burnt into my brain.

"Shh... dont worry... you wanna go downstairs and get a coffee?" She asked me. I nodded and got on my crutches. We hopped downstairs and i saw the time. 6 am. Wow. I wiped my eyes and i entered the kitchen. We got ourselves a coffee and then dan woke up.

"What time is it?" He asked groggily.

"Umm... 6 am." I said. He groaned and sat up.

"Morning beautiful ladies." He said to us. I giggled and gave him my coffee.

"Thank you. You read my mind." He said.

"I know i did thats why i gave it to ya!" I replied. Then i started hopping upstairs towards my room before dan could see my tear stained cheeks.

When i got to my room i sat in my computer chair and thought about telling dan... should i? It would be a massive weight off my chest to be honest... but on the other hand he could take it the wrong way... i mean like sadie and erin lived through it and my story isnt very nice... well none of ours are that nice... thats one of the reasons i stayed in england rather than heading back to austrailia... even though i love the place...just... so much happened there i done know if i could do it.. it would mentally kill me just to relive my memories. But would dan understand? My mind doubts it but my heart believes him. I just dont know. I need to take my mind off this... i booted up my computer and started to set it up to record. What better way to get things off my mind than to record and edit a video.

A/N: Yay! Ive actually started writing the main drama of the story! But i dont know how long this story is gunna be because i have so many plans for the future... anyway thank you so much those people who have read this story and gotten it up to 500 reads! I mean ASDFGHJKL!!! i cant.... i cant believe it! So a massive massive thanks to all of you guys and fan me,message me, leave a comment, vote and most of all stay awesome

~Rockingrobyn