Chapter 23- Maisy

Chapter 23- Maisy

This past week i have been feeling like shit. Apart from when ive been in hospital, i have never felt so ill in my life. The weird thing is, is that tony can actually cook. Back in the teenage years, before he left, he could cook the best barbeques... ever! He was amazing at it, and in school if we had food tech he would always get the best grade... cooking was like hia natural talent but last week he failed to make burgers for us guys....

**flashback**

i walked downstairs with the stupidest smile on my face.

"You derping out there or having a stroke?" Erin asked, while dan sniggered.

"Oh im totally having a stroke!" I said sarcastically. Then Everyone laughed. I went to go sit next to dan when dan gently pulled me to his lap. This obviously made me blush.

"So what are we eating today?" Phil asked

"Umm...." us three girls went. None of us wanted to cook really. Then tony said

"I'll cook for you guys!"

"Really?" Phil went. Tony nodded in response. All three of us were practically drooling to taste his cooking again.

We waited about half an hour until he presented us with burgers that looked too good to eat. I went and grabbed my food from the kitchen first. When we got back we all started eating. Everyone was enjoying theirs and saying how great it was... apart from me. I was always aware about food poisoning and i never really wanted it. I took a small bite out of my burger and i could tell something was off. I excused myself from everyone and i ran to the kitchen. i got the actual beef burger out of my bun and cut it in half. and no lie it was red an bloody. not even cooked. wow. i started to feel really weird and dizzy. i staggered up the stairs and i instantly went to the bathroom. I then spent the next hour violently puking before someone decided to see how i was...

**End Of The FlashBack**

My opinion in tony has changed ever since then. i mean like no one else was violently puking all week... only me. But i got over it quickly as i had spent most days with dan, he just made me feel so much better. today i have actually decided to get off my lazy ass and do a vlog because i havnt uploaded a video in a whole week or something like that. i grabbed my phone and turned the camera on.

"Hi guys, so lately i have been ill with food poisoning. yeah, that might explain why i look like shit this morning but come along and let us adventure into my not so interesting life." i said sleepily. i padded out of my room and down the stairs to see sadie and phil have an intense game of mario kart. by that i mean Sadie failing miserably while phil goes around without a care. dan was on the phone so he was out on the balcony with the door closed.

"OOH look whos playing mario kart!" i said excitedly as i pointed my phone toweards them two. Phil had won their second race

"Thats not fair, you're a dude! i dont play games i do makeup!" sadie whined. i rolled my eyes at her and stuck my hand out for the controller. sadie handed it over to me and i passed her my phone.

"Guys, Prepare yourselves to see me whip AmazingPhil's Ass at this game!" i said to the phone before i turned to see phil laughing so hard.

"You're gunna beat me? Oh thats believeable." he said in a mocking tone. i raised an eeyebrow at him and i said

"Go on the choose a race track. I dare you to choose a hard one, go on." he looked at me oddly before choosing my favourite track. i smiled at his choice and we got racing.

we had spent about an hour playing the game and i had beat him a whole load of times, he just couldnt accept defeat.

"Good game." i said putting my hand out for him to shake. he shook it and nodded.

"I should have expected that, you are amazing at games i dont know why i thought you would be rubbish at this..." he said scratching the back of his neck. i nodded and left the room taking my phone off sadie.

"So there you have it guys, me beating amazingphil at mariokart. im just going to be boring really from here on out unless i actually do something productive.... Whats the date today actually?" i said looking at a calender.

"Oh god its 2 weeks till Erins birthday that i have to plan,shh its a secret, and 4 weeks till christmas! im excited! Im feeling nice today so you amazingguys Can give me suggestions on what you want to see for the next video, i could do a challenge; vlog; to orginise aa video with another youtuber;maybe play a different game, its all up to you guys. so tell me in the comments and i will see you when i look a whole lot better! kk byyyeeeeeeee!" i ended the video and slumped in my computer chair. i opened the editing software and started with my boring day.

***

After editing it and Uploading it i slumped on my bed. Dan had been helping me for about 3 hours but we only spent about 1 hour editing it. Dan fell asleep on my floor. oh Dan.... i walked out of my room leaving him on the floor. i fel kinda bad but there was no way in hell i could carry him to a better place.

I walked past erin's door and i though about knocking on her door but she obviously needed some space. i sighed quietly before heading downstairs. when i got down there sadie and phil were in a make out session. i chuckled beneah my breath before rereating to my kitchen. i sat myself on the counter then i saw something on the top of the cabinet. i shuffled across to the cabinet and i streatched my arm until i grabbed the paper. when i looked, there was a date on the back of it and it said.

January 16 1995

i was cautious so i slowly turned the paper around so i could see what it was. it was a picture of a yung kid with albino blonde hair and little dimples to die for, her face was covered in chocolate cake and frosting. that was me. at the age of four. that day was so vivid in my mind. my fourth birthday.

I started to sob silently and i started running through the livingroom to see that phil and sadie were still making out... Lawl.. i carried on running, (well not running properly but the best i could manage with a giant cast around my leg) till i got to my room. i slammed the door behind me and i started to wonder over to my computer. what i didnt remember is that dan was on the floor... right infront of my computer desk. so as i wasnt paying attention i kicked dan in the head and tripped over him. Shit. i was such a clumsy person. I was almost ontop of him. god i was so embarresseed. he started to wake up.

"Ow my head, Wait.... What am i doing on your floor? Why are you nearly ontop of me? Whats going on..." he mumbled. i chuckled a bit at his confusion.

"Well. you fell asleep on my carpet and i may or may not have kicked you in the head and fell over you trying to get to my computer..." i said blushing violently.

"Oh lawl!" he said giggleing. he then looked up into my eyes and saw they were red and puffy. he opened up his arms and let me cry into them.

A/N: OMG I am so sorry! But i would usually put u guys before my homework but this was urgent and it needed to be done, i still didnt finish it so im still gunna be dead and i still put u guys first so yeaahhhhhhhhhh..... i am really sorry i only got one chapter up this week so yeah..... but hey at least i got one up even if it is at a god awful time.... hopefully its worthy of this week... i am really sorry but do tell me what you think of the story and vote and even give me suggestions on what you want to happen.... so yeah thats it for this week sorry! and for those who are reading or just started reading.

*Gives internet llamalion hugs!* THANKS STAY AWESOME BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

~Robyn xx