Chapter 37- Erin

Chapter 37- Erin

Why would tony do that to me? He shattered my heart and walked out without a care in the world. All because some bitch gave him the decision of me or her. He obviously chose her. Now all i can do is cry. I am pretty much heart broken and i feel like the one person i ever loved just carried on to break my heart. Sadie has to explain to everyone why im in this state... god i can't even explain for myself. After they found out we all sat in an awkward silence until the door opened.

Everyone turned their head to look at the person who emerged through the door. It was myles. Pretty much everyone was staring daggers, apart from me. I needed to talk to him anyway.

"Wow awkward much?" He said chuckling slightly.

"Yeah, cause no one wants you roun here myles." Maisy spat at him.

"Me-ow madi, i can remember a time when you couldnt stand to be away from me... but thats changed quite obviously. Anyway, I'm here to talk to Erin in private." Myles said every word with a smirk on his face. Of course the boys were confused and maisy just plain horrified/Terrified/Really angry. Dan walked out first with maisy, then phil walked out reluctantly. Sadie stayed still.

"I said i need to spak to her in private sadie-jane" myles sneered.

"Oh i heard but i want to look out for erin in case something happens." Sadie growled in reply. She hated people using her full name.

"Sadie, just leave for five minutes, I'll be fine." I whispered harshly to her. She looked taken back by what i said for a moment before nodding and leaving the room. I sighed and sat up.

Myles sauntered across the room and took a seat by my bed.

"Well you deserve an explanation.." he started to say.

"I bloody well do. What the fuck happened the other night? I thought you hated me and then you come about and call me beautiful and shit." I say to him trying not to raise my voice.

"Listen, i dont know what came over me... i guess i felt sorry for you cause i knew about your feeling for tony and i knew about milee so i just wanted to make sure you felt loved or something...." he said quickly. I had no reply whatsoever to that. I stared at him weirdly.

"Y-you care about me?" I said with disbelief.

"Well yeah but no... look I'll strike a deal with you." He said with his signature smirk.

"And that would be..." i said wearily.

"I get maisy, and you get tony." He said seriously.

"What?" I said. To him,I was either being stupid or confused.

"I'll make sure Tony will date you and you promise me that i get maisy back." He explained. As much as i wanted to be with tony I'm not going to destroy my cousins life.

"No" i said simply.

"What?" Myles growled.

"I said no. I'm not giving away my cousin for a boy." I said with confidence. He stared me down angrilly. His peircing green eyes were scanning me for any sign weakness. I was trying not to crumble beneath his glare, but it was so hard. I started to bite my lip and he smiled. He liked seeing me in this weak state.

"You will regret that, love, mark my words." He whispered in my ear before walking out.

I'll regret that? What on earth did he mean? Seconds later Maisy and sadie ran throuh the door and looked at me.

"Oh my god, your fine!" They chirped together. THey came and sat by me with questioning glares.

"What did you guys talk about?" Sadie asked, breaking an awkward silence.

"Nothing.... just like... he felt sorry for how tony was acting and shit..." i lied smoothly. They exchanged a weird glance before shrugging and changing the subject. I kinda zoned out for a bit thinking about tony and how he's obviously moved on.... and then there is Myles. He's a confusing person... but was he threatening me earlier.... what will i regret?

A/N: hey guys! So today i hit 10,000 reads which is spectacular so thanks for that! I was plannng to do the 'update everyday for a week thing' but there wont be an update tomorro as it is my 13th birthday and I'm gunna be busy with birthday things :p but i will make it up to u guys with two updates today so yeah... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10,000 READS! And i have noticed today when you type in 'Dan howell' into the wattpad search bar this story is the second story that comes up which is awesome! So yeah... im mega excited and i hope u guys are enjoying this story and yeah.... STAY AWESOME GUYS BYYEEE!!!!

~Robyn xxx