Chapter 15- Dan

Chapter 15- Dan

*A Month later*

Oh my god, this past month has been pretty amazing... But me and phil have litrally was round their house every day... But it feels so awkward to be away from Maisy now. We still need to get round to our date together but with all the screaming that she was doing and then she didnt talk for a while i thought it wouldbe best to put it off and she agreed. but today i feel really empty... I sat on the sofa with A bowl of cereal sitting on my lap. i was wondering what to do for a video. Maybe Maisy would want to Collab with me.... I actually want to ask her out....

"Dan! You need to do something you cant just sit there thinking about Maisy..." Phil said running down the stairs.

"Why are you in a hurry? And i know but we spent so long with them It feels empty without them..." i mumbled

"Oh we are going to the hospital!" Phil said rushing around looking for something

"What?"

"Maisy's getting a cast put on her leg so she doesn't need crutches and she asked me to tell you to come along!" he said still running around like an idiot.

"Oh ok! What are you looking for?" i said excitedly, jumping off the sofa.

"Oh nothing!" he said blushing deeply hiding something in his jacket. he obviously found it. Aww... I ran upstairs and straightened my hair then i got into a black T-shirt and some skinny jeans. I Ran downstairs to meet hil then we started walking towards the hospital.

***

When we walked into the hospital we saw Sadie,Who Looked all glamed up; And Erin who was cuddled up with tony. Aww.

"Maisy's in there." Sadie said nodding towards room 139. i knock on the door and i here Maisy say 'Come in!' i walk through the door and Maisy's Face lit up.

"Hey Dan!" she said happily.

"Hey!" i said walking over to her. i sat on the chair next to her and i held her hand. she smiled at me and kinda leaned into me.

"So you can walk now?" i say looking her in the eyes, Which i found out were naturally Topaz...

"Not quite, She'll have to get used to walking with a cast before she can walk properly." the doctor explained. I nodded in response.

"Wanna help me walk around dan?" she asked giggling.

"Sure!" i replied. i stood up and stood infront of her. then i took her hands in mine and i helped her up. it didnt go too well... she stood up and stumbled into me so we both fell to the floor with her on top of me. We were in hysterics. It was so funny but the Doctor didnt seem too amused. Then At the moment i was trying to get mais off the floor the doctor decided to help us! YAY!

"Thanks jhon!" Maisy giggled.

"You're Welocme maisy any time."He replied.

After a few Failed attempts we finally managed to get her walking but i stood by her side just in case. We managed to walk out of the Hospital and we ended up at her appartment. Then Phil and Sadie announced they were going on a date so they left us and Tony and Erin Went upstairs to her room.

I sat down on the sofa and maisy walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"Maisy, Can you help me with a video?" i asked her.

"Umm... right now?" she whined.

"Yes right now you got me to play slender with you on halloween! You owe me!" i shouted jokingly.