Chapter 48- Erin

Chapter 48- Erin

**  two days later **

Maisy's been gone for two days now and dan is by far the most depressed person right now. We are all really worried about her but Dan is just... something else. i dont even know how to explain it, to be honest. He just looks so lost without Maisy by his side. When i saw themtwo together, i swear to god that he never stopped smiling. he always had that little shine in his eyes when he was around maisy. but now looking at him eating his cereal, he looks drained. i sat on the sofa oppisite him and gave him a sad smile. Sadie and Phil are yet to wake up. it was like 8 a.m to be fair. 

I got my phone from the coffee table and switched it on. 

"You going to check twitter?" Dan said in a monotone. i bit my lip and nodded. when my phone loaded i had a text from tony. 

'Hey Beautiful, maisy has a video up! xx' thats all it said. i stared at it for a few minutes letting the information soak in. what? 

"Dan! Maisy posted a video! Pass me my laptop please!" I shouted at him. he perked up instantly,  and passed me my laptop. i quickly switched it on and entered my password. then dan decided to come sit next to me. I logged onto youtube and i saw Maisy's video titled.

' GoodBye

i clicked on it and qwaited for it to buffer. she edited it so it was a black and white video and there was a soft guitar playing in the background i recognised the song as her cover of the power of love by frankie goes to hollywood. she started off with waving to the camera. then she picked up some cards with writing on. the first one read

"Hey Maniacs,". i spoke out loud as i read it. she switched the cards shortly after.

"So this is a depressing video,"

"As it is my last one... ever." 

"Yeah, This is the last time you will hear from me for a while"

"Stuff is going on in my life and i need to take a break from this"

"It's not you guys, its me."

"I love this internet relationship with you guys, but i need to put it on hold." 

"If i never return to the internet, i love you all, you are like my family."

"ill never forget the good times and videos of this youtube journey, and thank you guys so much."

"But i need to go, i love you maniacs, and dont forget it."

"This  is my goodbye video, love Maniac Maisy." i read out all the cards and this was the last one. 

As she put down the cards and reached to switch off the camera, you could see the tears glistening in her eyes. then the video ended at 2 minutes and 16 seconds. Dan was frozen like a statue. his shocked face faded and is fell into a sad smile. i couldnt do anything. i felt so bad. 

"So thats it, the end of Maniac Maisy." dan said finally. i sighed in response.

"I dont know dan, something doesnt seem right. She hasnt just decided to leave, it was more like she was forced to" i reply. 

"But now shes cut herself out from the internet, she isnt coming back to us. shes just somewhere, with that psychopath. there's no point trying anymore." He said. 

"Don't Give up dan." I whisper. i can't let what he said get to me. eventhough it was probably the truth, i shook my head trying to get the thought out of it. i sighed and said

"We need to to something." while logging into twitter. i had one DM... from maisy. 

' Erin, I'm In London with Myles,  don't know what to do Help! D: '

"So Maisy's In london..." i whisper. i know where they are but i never knew the adress. 

"What?" dan says

"Their in london." i repeat. I sigh and rub my eyes. 

"Dan, I don't know what to do, but we are going to try to get maisy back, but..." i start to say then dan finishes my sentence off by saying.

"But you can't promise anything." i nod simply. i felt like exploding into sadness..

"I wish i could promise that to you dan, but i cant, When your dealing with myles, you cant promise anything." i say finally. Dan nods to me then walks upstairs and into maisy's room, then the door shut with a soft click. i was alone. i finally let one single tea slide down my face. i feel so sorry for dan, i feel terrible myself, and well this house just doesnt have happiness. i sat on the sof,a with my laptop still showing the message and i let myself cry. All i want is for maisy to be ok.

A/N: Oh MY God I am so sorry, i have just had to spend time with my massive family, but i have escaped from all the madness! so i am planning to put up the final chapter today then the Epilogue tomorrow! :) I am obsessed with The power of love by frankie goes to hollywood, so go check it out if the link works it should be on the side :) thats all guys, i will be off now and getting mentally prepared for finishing this story... i would get all sad and sentimental but i will save that for the end ;) Vote/Comment/Fan and all that lovelyyt stuff and i shall TTYL STAY AWESOME BYYEEEE!!!!!! :D

~Robyn xx