chapter 3- Maisy

Chapter 3- Maisy

Oh shit, I hurt like hell. What happened? I was walking to work... then I, waited at a road, and a boy... in a llama hat, and a speeding car, and... and... oh god I hoped I saved him. I hope he's ok even if he was a stranger. I wanted to know he was safe. Ugh... I hate myself for being more concerned about others, what about me? Oh now I feel selfish... I opened my eyes after my internal debate to be greeted by blinding light. I blinked a few times before sitting up.

Then I looked about and then my eyes were caught in a gaze with the most beautiful brown eyes. We both sat there for about 3 minutes staring at each others eyes, and then I looked away blushing deeply. I looked back at the person making sure not to make eye contact. Dark chocolate coloured hair swept over to the right, those beautiful brown eyes, perfectly tanned. And his t-shirt quoted "Shut up woman and get on my horse" Which was cool. If I didn't know any better I would say it was Dan Howell but it couldn't be could it?

"Hey Stranger who saved me" he said in a velvety British accent that flowed through his lips. He said it in a joking way that made me giggle

"Hi Stranger" I said in a jolly tone. My ugly Australian accent looked like it shocked him. We were caught in a long gaze again. This time he pulled away laughing awkwardly. I stuck my hand out for him to shake.

"I'm Maisy, Maisy Camrons and you are?" he took my hand delicately and kissed the back of it making me blush insanely.

"Well, Maisy, Maisy Camrons, I am Dan, Dan Howell" it was him! My inspiration, the person I looked up to! I fangirled on the inside and I was smiling weirdly showing my dimples. He laughed and I stopped smiling and I laughed with him.

"Sorry, I'm just a big fan of yours." I said shyly.

"Ah, don't worry; you reacted better than most fan girls." He re-assured me. I smiled at him he returned the smile. We sat in my .room for a while just chatting between us about weird and random things. Then it hit me, Did anyone know I was in hospital? How long have I been in hospital for? Where's my phone? What about my job?

"Dan, Does Sadie and my brother know I'm in hospital?" I asked in a serious tone

"Sadie Jane brents was held up by the snow and your brother is in London and doesn't look like he'll be coming." Dan explained with his serious business face.

"Ok, How long have I been in hospital for?" I asked again rather seriously.

"2 Days, You have been unconscious for both days."

"So today it Tuesday?" I asked stupidly. I had missed my Video uploading day; my twitter is going to explode.

"Yeah, Here's your phone, luckily it didn't get cracked!" he said trying to lighten my mood. It obviously worked. I was grinning like an idiot while I received my phone. I tucked in my back pocket and left it for a while. Then me and Dan made eye contact again. God his eyes were dreamy... Snap out of it Maisy! You don't wanna think about that! I flicked my fading blue hair in front of my face to hide my blush then I heard Dan chuckle. I laughed a little bit, I must have looked weird with my mop of blue hair in my pale face. Then I randomly sing-songed.

"How are ya?"

"I'm ok how are you?" He said in a sing-song back. We both giggled and I said back

"Well I feel great for after being in a car accident." I said joyfully. Then I giggled hysterically. I covered my mouth while I was giggling like I usually do. I acted weird when I hadn't eaten for a while. Dan stared at me for a few minutes. Then he broke into a laugh and I said through my fits of laughter

"What's so funny?"

"You're acting like Phil it's so weird; he acts... unusual when he's hungry. Are you hungry?" he asked my with a grin on his face. Then I stopped laughing and I nodded silently. I had just made a fool of myself in front of my idol.

We waited a few minutes for the doctor to come in and he greeted me with a warming smile and said 

"Hello Maisy, nice to see you again. You seem in a stable condition, you have a broken leg, and you hit your head pretty badly but your fine and dandy other than that. You can leave today and before you leave I need to talk to you in private." Then dr. nelson glanced over to Dan. Dan looked back at me with confusion. I kept my head down. I knew what doctor nelson was talking about but I didn't want Dan to know about what happened.

"So if you want to go get something to eat now, I'll get you some crutches and you can go. Talk to you later Maisy." The doctor finished by walking out of the room quickly, not waiting for my reply.

The nurse came in and gave me my crutches then Dan helped me onto my crutches and we went to the food court. I was awful on crutches I couldn't even walk 5 steps before falling flat on my face. Luckily, Dan was there and I always broke into laughter whenever I fell, but he was so nice and laughing with me rather than laughing at me. When we finally got to the food court we sat down and Dan never failed to make me laugh while we were waiting.

"So what do you do for a living? You know that I'm on YouTube and I'm at university studying law so what do you do for a living?" Dan asked curiously.

"Well, I work at a cheap coffee but I am going to try to get into uni to finish my exams I never finished back in Australia. But other than that I do nothing else productive." I explained. I actually am a not-even-famous-Youtuber. I liked gaming and stuff like that so I done gaming on YouTube but as I said to Dan I do nothing productive, I technically told him the truth.

"Ah, well I know you will be able to get into the uni I'm at easily. What were you studying?" he was rather curious to know about my life... I wonder...

"Law..." I mumbled

"Cool you study law too?!" he said enthusiastically.

"Yeah, everyone says I was stupid for doing so but its my choice and I don't care what others think!" I said truthfully, leaving Dan stunned for a few seconds.

"So... what do you think the doctor wants to talk to you about?" he asked cautiously. I didn't want to tell him my messed up past so I shrugged in response.

Then the waitress brought over our pizza. We couldn't stop laughing over stupid things and when we left everyone in the food court was staring at us, it didn't bother me though.

When we got back to my hospital room the doctor was in there and he greeted me with a smile. I stared at him and I saw pain in Dr. nelsons eyes. I knew what he would talk about, I didn't want Dan to know, I didn't want to be reminded. I looked at Dr. nelson then I flicked my eyes over to Dan and back at the doctor. Dan glanced at me weirdly. I avoided the glare and I turned towards the door

"See ya later dr. nelson" I mumbled. I got out the door before almost falling flat on my face but Dan was at my side quickly supporting me. I smiled like an idiot and he said

"You have to be more careful on those crutches!" I giggled in response.

"come on you wanna come round my place?" I asked happily

"Uh yeah sure!" he replied without hesitation. I really liked Dan. Not romantically but in a friendly way.

A/N: Oh my, i was wasting so much time on this chapter and its really bad.... and I know it :( but if you guys enjoyed it do tell me... even tell me how to improve but yeah I'm working on the second chapter of the night right now. so... PEACE!!!!!

~RockingRobyn x