Chapter 38- Maisy

Chapter 38- Maisy

Erin has been acting really weird since she spoke to Myles. I honestly don't know what to think... maybe i should think nothing of it... yeah. I do wanna go talk to Tony now though cause he frickin broke her heart. I walked out once Erin dozed off and sadie stayed with the boys. I had no clue where Tony lived but if i remember correctly he lives not too far from us in a big house.

To think about it, tony has a blue audi and i think he said he lived at number 22.... im not sure though so it will be awkward for me. I walk along a road with big houses that just look identical to eachother. Then i saw a house with a sign saying 22 with a blue audi on the drive. Seems legit. Well this is my shot. I walked up the pathway to the door. I knocked on it timidly then i waited for a sign of life. Then the barbie, wo i learnt was callee milee, opened the door.

"Oh its you." She said with disgust

"Thanks for the sunshine, barbie." I mumbled to myself. She let me inthe house then she screeched

"Baby, a little slut is here to see you!" Right. Stay calm Maisy. I need to slap her but i saw tony round the corner and i put on a fake smile.

"Oh hi maisy!" He said trying to sound happy. I knew inside he was dying.

"Hi tony, you probay know why I'm here so lets get to it." I said with fake enthusiasm. Tony was about to say something but their smoke alarm went off. Great timing.

"Be right back!" He shouted at me before running away. I stood in the hallway awkwardly with milee staring me down, and it made me feel so flippin awkward.

"What do you want?" I spat at her. She straightened her back so she tried to be taller than me but she still was at least an inch shorter than me, even in the ridiculous heels she was wearing.

"Aw'ite bitch, keep your self together, i know what you want and your not fucking getting it." She hissed at me. The alarm was still blaring in the background.

"What am i wanting then barbie?" I said staring her down.

"First of all, stop calling me barbie you little bitch, and secondly, you are trying to get tony to dump me so he can have his happy ending wih the emo, wake up call darling, it aint gunna happen so stop now before you go too far." She hissed at me.

"Actually, i wont stop calling you barbie, it suits you, and I'm not trying to get him to dump you, even though that would be great, i am trying to get him to at least be friends with erin." I said in a matter of factly tone. She scoffed at me and looked away. This was my chance. I pulled my hand back and bitch slapped her. She screamed and put her hand to her face. She tried calling for tony but her screams and shouts were not heard over the alrm.

"Thats what you get bitch. Tell tony I'll come back at a better time." I spat st her before swinging the door open and storming out. It felt good to slap her.

I walked down the street to go back to the hospital, lost in my thoughts. I then collided with someone making myself fallto the ground.

"Oh my god, I'm so sor..." i started saying before i looked up to see Myles. He smiled kindly and stuck his hand out. This isnt right... is it?

"Maisy, Trust me. I won't hurt you." He sad softly. I stayed on the ground like an idiot while he stood over me tring to get me to get his hand. I shook my head. His smile dropped and he glared at me.

"For fucks sake maisy, just get up off the floor." He shouted at me. I shook my head again. Then he grabbed my wrist and forcefully pulled me up off the floor. He started to drag me somewhere and i started to panic.

"Where are we going?" I ask with terror. I didnt like being under his control.

"To the hospital, they would get worried if you never got back safely." He replys softly. For once in ages i trust this man. What is wrong with me?

A/N: here you go guys another chapter up hope u enjoy :) this would be tomoros upload but as its my birthday tomoro its going up today :) kk thats all nothing new.... vote/comment/fan and STAY AWESOME BYYEEE!!

~Robyn xxx