CH35-'I've heard a lot about you.'

I look at Tobias with confused, squinted eyes and he does the same to me.

"Relocate?" Tobias questions, moving his eyes towards Agent Chambers.

"Move you to a different location. Tris, you will have to move away from your family, to keep them safe. It's different for Tobias since his parents are agents." She nods but I feel like I am about to cry as I feel the tears forming inside my eyes like a waterfall that has been building up for years, ready to explode into a giant outbreak of water.

"I can't leave my family." I reply, spacing my words out since the shock of her statement has left me almost speechless.

My mother and father would never forgive me for abandoning my family, no matter what the circumstances were.

It's selfish.

"You have to. You do realise that the spamleaves are after you both, so Tris, if you stayed at home, you would be putting your family in great danger with the slightest chance of survival." She explains, using hand gestures.

"I don't understand why I am involved in any of this. They only saw me with Tobias once." I begin to make up excuses.

I don't want to leave my family, but I will if it means protecting them. Even Caleb.

"Tris, I don't think you understand how much they want that microchip." She presses her lips together forming a straight line.

"Your right, I don't." I begin, folding my arms and chewing the inside of my mouth nervously, "What is on the microchip?"

"We don't know." She shrugs.

"You don't know?" I frown, "Why are you trying to protect it then?"

"Spamleaves are dangerous creatures. Bad creatures that do bad deeds. If they want it, it will be something to help them attempt to destroy the IDSS because we are the only thing stopping them from achieving what they want." She explains in more depth, helping me understand.

"Where are we going, then?" Tobias asks and I shoot him a dangerous glare.

"We?" I ask, "I didn't agree to moving."

"So your going to put yourself and your family in a hell load of danger?" She questions and I look at my hands, following the faint lines that cover my palm.

"What will happen to them?" I ask quietly, full of shame and doubt.

"Nothing, they will be safe, I promise." She confides.

After a while, thinking, I nod slightly.

She nods and breathes out a large breath.

"Come on, we need to go." She says and ushers is to the doors.

"What about our belongings?" I ask Agent Chambers.

"You will get new belongings, funded by the IDSS." She explains as we walk up a set of steep steps.

"What faction do you belong to?" I question but she just laughs.

"Factions are a load of bullshit. We are our own institution. The factions don't know about us and we don't intend on telling them or them finding out for themselves." She mutters behind Tobias and I as we hurry through a pair of swinging doors.

"Before you go, you need to have a makeover. To be an agent, you need to look like an agent." She smiles and I gasp a little, my eyes wandering to the stylists giving people makeovers.

"It's gigantic." I gorp over the size of the room and the quality of the materials and objects surrounding us.

Every direction I look there are people, I suspect are agents or new recruits, getting makeovers and choosing their work outfits.