CH19-'I've changed'

I sit in shock for a while before mumbling a few words under my breathe.

"So, what your saying is he could be planning to do the same to me?" I ask, holding back the tears.

Jay nods and i look down as i play with my fingers nervously.

"Who was the last person he did this to?" I ask.

"Ally Macenger, it was just 2 weeks ago" Jay sighs and I feel a lump form in my throat.

"Does she go to this school?" I ask.

"No, she's a year younger. She's a dauntless so they knew each other from the compound" Matt explains and I nod unsteadily.

"It just doesn't make sense" I say frustratingly.

"What doesn't?" Jay asks.

"He took me to Mandori Resort last night and-" I say before I am interrupted.

"Wait, he took you to a restaurant?" Ellen asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"That's a new one. He's never done that before" Ellen frowns.

"Did you do anything with him?" Jay asks.

"No" i lie.

I kissed him but that doesn't really count as 'doing anything', does it?

"Good" Jay says and I frown as I think about all the things Jay just told me.

I tuck into my sandwich whilst the others talk about Four. I sit in silence but I listen carefully.

"I really think you need to talk to him, Tris" Ellen nods.

"I will, in fact, I'll go now" I remark.

"Good. We'll see you later" She smiles and I nod.

I head out of the cafeteria after throwing my sandwich remains in the bin.

I walk to Fours form classroom but he isn't there.

I head outside and look around for him. I don't see him so I head towards the bench area. Just as I am about to turn a corner I hear someone shout my name.

"Tris!" Four shouts.

"I need to talk to you" I say when he gets to me.

"Yeah, me too" he says.

We sit on one of the benches and I look at the floor.

"You first" He says.

I pause for a second and then I take a deep breathe.

"Tell me about Laura" I say and his face has a blank expression.

"Who told you about Laura?" He asks.

"Why did you do that to her?" I say sternly.

He sighs.

"It was 2 years ago, Tris. I was an idiot and I regret everything I did to the girl. She seriously didn't deserve any of it" He remarks.

"Then why did you do the same thing to a girl called Ally Macenger, just 2 weeks ago?" I say and he looks at me in shock.

"Now that is bullshit" He curses.

"I never did anything with Ally, she tried to do things but I wasn't interesting and I told her to fuck off" He says angrily.

"So you think it's acceptable for you to tell a girl to fuck off just because she doesn't fit your perfect girl?" I say angrily.

"Your my perfect girl" He smirks.

"Four" I say and look at the ground.

"Look at me" he says and nudges my chin up softly with his finger.

"What?" I ask.

"I've changed since then. I've learnt right from wrong. I'm not that guy anymore" he says.

"I've known you for less than a week, how am I meant to take your word for that?" I sigh.

"Trust me, please" He says.

I look at the sky for a few minutes wondering what will happen in the future.

"Okay. If you break my trust, I mean it, you can never gain it again. I don't trust people easily but there's something about you that just makes me trust you" I say as a blush.

"Tris" he says and I look at his hazel brown eyes staring back at me. Everytime I even glimpse at him, I get caught in his eyes and I find it hard to escape.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Remember when I told you that I might have a crush on you?" He asks.

"Yeah" I sigh.

"I wasn't lieing" he smiles and so do I.

FOURS POV

Her smile is so beautiful. I loose myself within her fucking brown eyes. She fucks my mind up that girl.

I've never felt this way about a girl. I usually just want to fuck them and that's it but Tris, she's different.

I want to feel her lips press against mine like they did last night. The way she looked at me when she pulled away makes me chuckle.

"What?" She asks as I chuckle to myself.

"Just thinking about last night" I smirk at her.

"What part?" She frowns.

"The look you gave me when you pulled away from our kiss" I say.

"What's so funny about that!" She laughs.

"It's not really funny, it was just cute" I smile.

She blushes with a smile and I grin at her embarrassment. Goddammit she's sexy when she smiles.

She looks at me and I look at her.

Fucking hell Four, your staring at her lips. Stop looking at her lips.

I force myself to look at her eyes and I catch her staring at my lips.

Without thinking, I move in to kiss her and she doesn't resist. I put my hand on her cheek and I feel her smile as I kiss her.

She pulls away after a few seconds and I smile.

"Sorry, I had to" I smirk.

"Your going to have to learn how to control yourself then, aren't you?" She smiles sarcastically.

"With you? Never" I smirk.

"Shoot, I forgot. We've got combat training after lunch haven't we?" She sighs.

"Yeah, you'll fit right in princess" I smirk.

"Don't call me princess, jerk" She hisses.

"Ooo, princess has got an attitude" I wink and she can't help but laugh.

"What do you want to do tonight?" I ask her.

"What?" She asks with a confused expression.

"Do you want to come to mine tonight? Just to work on our chemistry project of course" I smirk.

"I'd love to" she laughs.

---

AUTHORS NOTE: What did you think?

What do you think of Four? Do you trust him?

Comment what you think will happen in chapter 20!

THANKYOU FOR 600 READS!! LIKE WHAAAAT?!

Vote & please reccomend my book to anyone who enjoys divergent! Tysm!<3