CH16-'I didn't think you were the type'

"Sorry" he says as he pulls his arm away.

"I don't mind" I reassure him with a small smile.

He grins at me and we resume walking.

After roughly 10 minutes of walking, we arrive at the restaurant which is called Windori Resort.

"Interesting name" I say as I stare at the sign above our heads.

He chuckles as we walk inside.

Golden Lampshades hang from the ceilings and posh couples sit at tables eating sushi, calamari, etc.

My mouth has dropped open and I am pretty sure that my jaw is touching the floor.

Computers are placed on the tables which I assume are to order from.

"May I help you?" Asks a waiter.

"I reserved a table earlier" Four states.

"What's your surname?" He asks whilst checking the reserved list he holds in his hands.

"I booked with my first name" Four corrects him.

"Oh right, what's your first name then?" He asks again.

"Four" He huffs.

"Right this way" The waiter directs us to the more expensive tables with fluffy cushions and a nice smelling fragrance.

"How much did this cost you?" I ask with a shocked expression.

"That doesn't matter. Do you like it?" He asks.

"Like it? I love it!" I laugh as I check out the ordering computers.

"Good" he smiles.

"I've never used one of these" I admit.

"I'll show you" he laughs as I struggle.

He gives me instructions on how to order my food and drinks.

"What drink are you having?" I ask.

"I would have a beer but they're really fussy on underage drinking here" he laughs and I chuckle.

"I'm going to go for the blueberry crunch" He says and points at his computer.

"Looks nice" I approve.

"What about you?" He asks.

"Cherry cokes are so expensive here" I huff.

"Stop worrying about the price because I've already paid upfront so we can get the most expensive food and drink on the menu if we wanted to and still have to pay the same price as we would if we bought the cheapest of everything so make the most of it" He smiles.

"Seriously? You did that?" I smile and my eyes light up.

"Yes, now order your drink" he demands with a laugh.

I order the cherry coke and have a laugh with Four as I await my drink.

Our drinks arrive and I take a sip. My brain fizzes up and my taste buds explode.

"This is the nicest cherry coke I have ever tasted" I buzz.

"This is pretty decent as well" He laughs whilst sipping his blueberry crunch which looks delicious.

"Who do you hang around in school at break and lunch and stuff?" I ask.

"Just a few guys" He states.

"What about you?" He asks.

"Dauntless-borns usually" I smile.

"Really? I didn't think you were the type" He says sarcastically with a wink.