CH31-'Screw that'

I straddle my legs around Four's waist as he pushes me gently against the wall of his living area. His tongue dances with mine as I feel the amazing sensation running through my veins.

I pull away and get down, slowly.

"Why do you always pull away?" Four moans.

"I don't wanna go too fast" I blush.

"Oh. It's okay" he smiles understandingly.

"It's just, I know that you have been with girls before who were very...active" I say anxiously.

"Active?" He smirks.

"You know what I mean" I huff.

"Actually, I don't. Care to explain?" He says, putting one arm against the wall, trapping me in between his big arms.

"No. I don't, now if you'll excuse me" I laugh and duck under his arms but he is too fast for me.

He hooks his arm under my waist and throws my over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I say but secretly, I don't want him to put me down.

I feel so safe around him, so happy. He makes my heart swell and his presence lights up my face.

"No" he says and carries me out of the house, locking the door behind him.

"Where are we going?" I laugh.

"You'll see" he chuckles, still holding my legs so I don't fall forwards onto my head.

"Can I get down now?" I huff.

"No" he says sternly.

I sigh and chuckle.

"What's so funny?" He asks.

"Nothing" I reply.

"Are you asking to stay up there forever or do you want to come down some day?" He huffs.

"It's actually kinda nice up here. Nice view, no effort needed to walk, I'm living the dream" I smirk and I hear Four laugh.

He throws me forward but still holds me as he put me down on the grass.

"You remember this place, don't you?" He asks.

I look around to see jewelled green fields with honey coloured trees swaying from side to side.

"My parents used to take me here when I was younger" I say as I remember the old times when everything was easy.

"So did mine" he sighs as he looks at the sunset starting to form.

"They used to tell me we would go here every weekend, we used to go with another family but then we just stopped. We never ever went as a family again and no one even explained to me why" I say as I play with the green grass, twiddling it in between my fingers.

"Can you remember what family it was?" Four asks.

"Nope. I don't even remember their names" I sigh and he coughs.

"Your beatiful, you know" Four smiles as he stares at me.

"No I'm no-" I begin.

"Yes, yes you are" he smiles.

"Thanks" I reply shyly as I look down.

He puts his finger underneath my chin, tilting my head towards the direction of his. He leans in and presses his lips softly against mine. I smile slightly as he kisses me.

"You always do that" Four laughs.

"Do what?" I ask.

"Smile when I kiss you" he teases so I nudge him playfully.