CH33-'You look pretty bad ass'

Caleb's POV

I need to find Austin and Oakley and ask them to get rid of this shit lying in my pocket. I don't think they're going to let me go easy because, let's just say, they weren't the nicest guys in the city.

After I stormed out of the hospital, I angrily stomped outside to get some fresh air to attempt to clear my head.

That shit never works.

They usually hang outside of the houses on the corner of Bridge-way Street, which is in Erudite. They're both Erudite-borns but I know they want to be in dauntless. They basically are already dauntless.

I walk slowly and confidently stroll to Bridge-way Street but inside, I'm nervous as hell. They're going to kill me for wanting to stop selling their drugs. Their drugs. I'm only selling them because I get money out of it and a lot of teenagers my age enjoy taking weed. I mean, drugs are good to take your mind of things, right?

I knock three times on the door that they are usually inside of. Nobody replies but I can hear voices vividly.

"Hello? Open up!" I say, starting to get impatient.

Finally, Austin opens the door and rolls his eyes, obviously still stoned.

"Caleb, my man" He mumbles as the vile vapour enters my nostrils but it gives me the urge to take some.

"What can I do for you?" He asks and closes the door as I walk inside.

I wonder for a minute if I should just take the drugs again and keep selling. I'll just avoid overdosing which isn't that hard for me. The last time I overdosed, I had only just turned 14 years old and knew nothing about anything.

Now, I'm nearly 16 and I know more about this city than ever. Even though my grades are shit, I'm still having a good time.

"Give me a bag" I say and smile as he passes me the crunchy bag that settles my cravings.

----

Tris' POV

"The doctor is letting you go home," Four smiles, "you okay?"

"I think so." I reply, shaking my head.

"You think so?" He questions, "Where is Caleb?"

"I don't know and I don't care." I fold my arms childishly.

"Now, Beatrice, I know for a fact that you do care." He smiles.

"Did you just call me Beatrice?" I frown and smile.

"Yeah but I prefer Tris." He winks and I roll my eyes a little.

"Me too."

"Does it still hurt?" He asks as I flinch at the pain thriving through my cheek.

"Nope." I lie.

"What are we waiting for then?" He smiles and I return it, resisting the pain running past my cheek bone.

Slowly, I place my feet onto the floor next to my hospital bed. I lift myself up with the help of Four's arm hooked underneath my own with it resting against my back.

"It's okay, I'm fine." I smile gratefully so he removes his arm from around my side.

We walk outside of the hospital to see my mother storming towards us with a worried expression.

"Beatrice! What happened?" She asks and pulls me into a tight hug, "Hello Four."

"Mrs Prior" Four smiles back politely.