CH23-'Im just naturally a top daughter'

"Stop" I pant as I pull away from his lips.

"What, can't you handle me?" He smirks.

"More like I can't breathe" I say as I clench my stomach and try to find some air.

"Your a good kisser" he smiles.

I blush and he walks towards me. Shivers run up and down my spine. He places his hand on my cheek carefully.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about" he says, trying to comfort me.

"It's just...a new experience" i say and shy away.

"A few minutes ago, you told me to shut up and kiss you" he laughs.

"So I did" i say and I raise my eyebrows.

Once again, he smacks his lips onto mine and I instantly feel the amazing sensation that comes with it.

He pushes me against the wall behind me and I run my fingers through his hair.

He puts his hand on my hip and I slowly feel his hand moving upwards.

"No" I say and stop his hand from moving to high up above my waist.

"Okay" he says firmly.

That wasn't so hard. He still kisses me violently and I want to scream and dance at the same time.

Dance because he is kissing my lips and when he does, I feel like there's nothing else around, bar us.

Scream because I have let myself fall for someone who once got a teenager pregnant and tried to force her to have an abortion.

I pull away and wipe my swollen lips.

"Way to spoil the fun" he smiles sarcastically.

"I better get home, my mum will be wondering where I am" I say when I remember that I didn't tell her where I was going.

"You will come tomorrow, won't you?" He asks whilst scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah. Are we going together or should I make my own way there?" I ask.

"Together. I'm not letting you walk there by yourself" he says strictly.

"Why not? I'm perfectly capable" I defend.

"And risk you getting attacked by some teenage scum? No thanks" He smiles as sarcastically as possible.

I roll my eyes.

"I'll be at yours by 6:30 tomorrow and we can walk down there" he announces.

"Okay and speaking of time, what time is it?" I ask and Four takes a look at his watch.

"7:30pm" He tells me.

"Great" I sigh.

"I'll see you tomorrow then" I say and walk outside.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asks.

"No, I'm fine" I smile.

"I'm not sure you are" He teases.

"Bye" I laugh.

"Night" he replies and he doesn't close the door until I am fully out of sight.

I walk home at a medium pace until I see Caleb walking towards the house as well.

"Hey" I smile but he stands there with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" I ask with a concerned look.