CH30-'It's so god damn sexy'

"Sorry I'm late. Scar had us box-" I begin.

"Scar?" Four asks.

"Yeah. He's our dauntless faction studies instructor" I explain.

"Oh great, this just keeps getting better and better" he huffs with his head in his hands.

"What's going on?" I ask anxiously.

"I found this the other day" he says and pulls a knife out of his back pocket.

I gasp and push him down the alley way beside us.

"What are you doing with that! You don't want anyone seeing you carrying a lethal murder weapon!" I hiss.

"It was by the area Jay's body was found. There was blood on the knife so I tested the blood sample and guess what? It wasn't Jay's blood" He explains and I frown.

"Well who's blood was it then?" I ask.

"The DNA matches the SIM of Janine Matthews but there is also another match from a different section of the blood that matches the DNA of Scar."

"So, you think that they could have possibly...murdered him?" I gulp.

"Precisely" Four nods.

"But why? There was no reason for them to kill him."

"Jay had symptoms of a divergent. I could see it in his actions and if I can notice it, the government can e.g, Janine, Scar, etc" He explains.

"But I don't understand why Divergent's are so harmful" I frown.

"They're not. They just think they are. They believe that they threaten the faction system and everything that this city has worked for, but they do not. Divergent's have different minds, they can resist serums, their brains work in a million different ways, and more."

"I don't think my brain can handle any of this information never mind working in a million different ways!" I panic.

"Listen, your not in any danger so you don't need to worry. I've been watching Dauntless and Erudite's whereabouts and they don't seem to be doing any research recently and on the night of Jay's death, Janine was apparently working on some new government laws" he reassures.

"Why don't you come over. Tonight, my place. We can try and forget about all this and just focus on the now rather than the past" he smiles.

"I can't forget about it" I huff impatiently.

"Well, let's just take a break, okay? Meet me at the front entrance and we can walk to my place. You can use my phone now to text your mother if you want?" He smiles awkwardly.

"Okay. Thanks."

I enter my mothers number into the contact form and I slowly begin to type. I tell her that I am going to four's house and I will be back home later than usual.

I pass him his phone back.

"I'll meet you outside then" he smiles.

"Okay" I smile.

He walks off to a different direction and I head to the canteen to meet Ellen.

*-*-*-*

I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn around, satisfied by Four's beautiful eyes.

"Hello gorgeous" he smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

"Wow, your in a good mood" I smirk.

"When am I in a bad mood?" He asks with a baby face.