CH34-'We want to recruit you, Tris.'

"What?" I question, smiling slightly, astonished by his statement.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't want to dwell on the past, but I had to tell you." He looks at the grass and picks at it slightly.

"Did you know it was me when you saw me this year?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"I had my suspicions," he sighs, "I recognised your smile."

I chuckle slightly as I play with the grass, twirling it in between my fingers.

"Caleb and I didn't get on very well back then. That's probably why we don't now either." He laughs and I smile a little but not a lot.

"How come I didn't recognise you but you recognised me?" I frown.

"I don't know. Maybe I just have a good memory." He winks playfully and I laugh at his funny actions.

I don't realise what is happening until I feel the excruciating pain shooting through my jaw. I try to look around for my attacker but as soon as I budge, I am hit again, this time it feels like my jaw is broken.

My face leaning on the grass, from the corner of my fuzzy eyesight, I see a boy fighting another. A brave, courageous boy who seems to do only good deeds. A brave, courageous boy that puts others before himself. A brave, courageous, selfless boy.

Four.

*-*-*-*-*-*

I slowly awake to the worrying sound of a life support machine. It beeps steadily but slowly as I see foot steps rush towards me. I have no clue where I am but I feel nervous, and I don't like that.

"Is she awake?" A woman with a stern, deep voice questions.

I feel my eyes flutter as I attempt to open them. They feel like they are stuck together with an extremely strong super glue. I try once more and successfully open them with fatigue.

"Tris?" A man asks who I don't recognise.

For a second, I forget to reply until I realise he is talking to me.

"Yes?" I ask wearily, full of confusion and exhaustion.

"IDSS Agent Moore, I've heard a lot of things about you." He says without any sort of expression.

"IDSS?" I question, "What do you mean?"

"Institution of the Divergent Secret Service." He says as my eye catches the badge he pulls out of his back pocket to prove himself.

"What's that?" I ask wearily.

"We will discuss that later. For the time being, Agent Chambers will explain to you what you don't already know." States 'Agent Moore' before he walks out of the glass-like room I am placed in.

"Hello, Tris." Smirks 'Agent Chambers', a woman who looks around 23 or more years of age.

She is pretty with her blonde hair tied up into a neat bun and her bright blue eyes that stare back at me, complimented by her neutral eyeshadow.

"How do you both know my name?" I question suspiciously.

"We know a lot more than your name, Beatrice Prior." She replies, slowly walking back and forth around my bedside.

"Who are you people?" I ask, starting to panic a little.

"Your going to need to control your emotions. I can see right through you." She implies, my blood beginning to boil.

"Why? How am I feeling now then?" I ask challengingly.

"Confused. Angry. Anxious. Vulnerable." She states, walking right up to my side and saying in my face, "Weak."