Nectar

RHIAN'S POV

It was 9 in the evening and there I was, sitting comfortable in my couch binge watching a whole series of documentary films about serial killers. I don't know why but I find it so interesting to get inside the minds of the most notorious killers and understand what went wrong. Like, everybody was born the same way and I do sincerely believe that everybody is born good. It's what people, environment, social media around them that influence child to be such things as one grows old.

But is that clearly what happens?

What if a child grows up in a very christian home with a very loving family and loving parents that nurtures and cherish them but still, eventually when the child grew up, he still became a serial killer?

What makes me insanely curious is, what made the child snap? What part of growing up moulded the killer? When did it start? What was the last edge which caused him to make his first kill? The triggering moment when he decided that the person in front of him deserves to die right there, right now.

But you know what's really scary?

After his first slay, he thought he would finally feed the hunger within and the madness would end, he thought killing would satisfy his desires, but he was wrong. So then he'd kill again and again. The fear that he saw in his victims eyes were the one's he crave for so much that kept him from going on and on and on until one day, when as he mercilessly slayed a 12year old female, only then he realised that he finally reached a hundred.

And that's when he officially became,

a serial killer.

Scared now?

Before I finally scare the living shit out of you guys, I heard my phone ring.

Who would call me this late? Glaiza said she'll hang with Chynna tonight. But when I asked "Oh where are you guys gonna hang?" She said "Just literally gonna hang her". Hmm. Quite weirded out with that honestly.

"Hello?" I picked up the phone with out looking at the caller. Totally regretting immediately why I didn't look.

"Hi, Rhian. Can you meet me tonight at Nectar?"

Shit.

"Uh, hey.. I'm sorry I don't feel like going to some super club tonight. I'm feeling a little under the weather. " I fake coughed. Disgusting.

"Please? I just really feel sad. You know, about my life. Forgetting everything after the accident is making me feel like I want to commit suicide just to get it over with, you know."

I exhaled very hard. Great. Well, not that suicide card. "Did I say under the weather? I meant why are we not yet in some stinky club together?? Of course, I'll go with you." Embarrassing.

"Oh gosh really? Thanks a bunch! I'll see you in jiffy!"

"I'll be there in 15."

"You're the best, Rhian!"

"Anything for you, Bianca."

And I hanged up the phone.

Guess I'll better get dress then. I need to be there for her even if I've been very awkward with her lately, since the last time we saw each other was when she tried to kiss me.

This is making me insane.

Oh well, I'll just be in and out. Would keep her company for an hour then there's no reason for her not to let me go home. At least I came there for her, right?