Rivalry

When you have a bestfriend, probably you'll understand how natural it is to be insanely close to each other. You call yourselves sisters, partners in crime, other half, twins or even sometimes girlfriends but you dont take it seriously.

There are times that you encounter other people outside your circle misunderstood your closeness with your bestfriend that mistakenly see you guys as lovers.

That was pretty normal between me and Bianca ever since because we get that alot from most people. They honestly thought that I was the girlfriend of Bianca, maybe because we both get over protective of each other, we get attached in a way we always see each other almost everyday, we get jealous when one of us mentions a new name of a girl (like wtf i thought we agreed we'll have the same friends)

I was kidding tho.

But honestly, everything I did to her was all for the sake of friendship. Never have I thought with that simple gesture, simple hand shakes, simple hugs, simple compliments, simple sleepovers, simple late night calls, simple texts, simple "i miss you"  and that simple movie night we had that made us fell asleep at the couch..

Was enough to make someone fall inlove.

----

Sunday morning

A very familiar feeling surrounded me that moment.

A feeling that I always felt when I was around this person.

"B-Bianca."
As her name suddenly rushed out from my mouth and surprised the hell out of me.

"Whian!" As bianca ran towards me, she suddenly jumped at me with her hands wide open that resulted to slightly hurting my back.

"How are you?" Bianca asked eagerly.

"Im o-ok-ay." I said hesitantly

"Why so serious? Didnt you missed me?" Bianca asked

as she asked that question, I then instantly came back to myself and then I exhaled heavily.

"Im sorry. I was just a bit shocked seeing you after a long time. Why didnt you called us when you were away?

Why didnt you call me?" I asked that made glaiza looked at me looking confused to what I just asked Bianca because I know exactly why she didnt want to communicate with us.

She needed to move on.

"Lets just talk about that some other time. Anyway, how about we go on a date today?" Bianca asked me.

"A date?" As Glaiza interrupted Bianca.

"Yes. I mean, just a bestfriend date. Catch up. Please, Rhi?" As Bianca asked me.

I didnt know what was happening that time. There was a little tension between us three that  I couldnt understand why. It was as if I had to juggle to what was I supposed to say or who was I supposed to look at.

"Cha?" I said to glaiza.

"Yes, Yoyon?" Glaiza said that made Bianca felt uncomfortable that Glaiza already knew my nickname.

"Can I ask you guys to go ahead? I think Bianca's  right. We have alot of catching up to do." I said to glaiza

Glaiza didnt answered immediately, instead, she looked at bianca and bianca did the same. There was definitely something between their eye contact that you need not to say in words anymore.