You

Friday night,
Valkyrie
10:00pm

*Bestie Bianca Calling*

"Hey! Where are you? Every one's here! We're waiting for you!" Bianca said over the phone.

"Yes, I know. Calm down. My dad has discussed stuff for me to do on monday and I'm kindda trying to hurry now. You're welcome." I said as I was driving really fast and just passed by the red light. The things I do for my friends? sighed.

"You're a little slow for some champion of the Vios cup 2015." Bianca teased.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be there in 15minutes. Just save me some bacardi 151 shots, I know you wou.. hey! hey!" Then a hard brake was heard across the street.

"Hello?! Are you okay??" Bianca shouted.

*toot*toot*toot.*

"Shit!" Bianca went back inside to tell her friends.

"What the hell are you doing??" I shouted at the woman in front of me as I slammed the car's door.

"You could have died right there! What were you thinking?!"

"I.. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.. I'm new here. I just moved here from the US. Your pedestrian lanes  are killing me. They are not painted well.." The woman said nervously.

As she was talking, I caught myself staring at her in a way that made my heart beat faster than the usual.

"What the fuck, Rhian?" I whispered to myself.

"What? What's the fuck?" The woman asked.

"Oh I'm sorry. I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to mysel... Nevermind. Where are you going anyway?

Your face is pretty..

I.. I mean your face is pretty new here." I shyly said.

"To some superclub, my new friend asked me to join her friends so I could blend in, you know, I will be staying here for good now. She'll be here in a minute." The woman said in a tight voice.

I smiled and said "Okay, you take care now. I don't want to see you in the news getting shred into pieces just because our pedestrian lanes are poorly painted."

"Ha Ha. Dont try to be funny. Next time, drive slowly. It was like you're in a drag race or something." She slightly smiled.

I was staring at her as she talked to me, I dont even know how long that was but I'm pretty sure my jaw was slightly opened.

"Hey, yoo hoo. Ms. Racer. Are you okay? A mosquito might come in your mouth and just die." She slightly laughed.

As I came back to life, I immediately shook my head and told her "Just be careful. Or you need a boyscout to cross you in theses dark streets?"

"Ha Ha. Stop. You're cute when you try to be funny." Then she smiled the biggest and the most brightest smile I have ever seen.

"...." no words came out from my mouth.

"Uhmm. Okay.. Well, uhm. I have to go. My friends are waiting for me." I suddenly said as I turned my attention in front of my car.

"Okay." she said.

"This won't be the last time I'll see you. Knowing you drive this way? I can easily hear you from a distance. Take care, Ms. Racer." She added and walked away.

"Take care Ms. Beautiful." I whispered as I started my engine and left.

"Wait, did I just addressed a girl beautiful?