This is not an update

Hello everyone.

A lot of you might be wondering why my update is keeping so long or when will be the next publish?

You see guys I'm going to give you two valid reasons as to why this is happening.

First, my phone mysteriously got stolen from me by some magical trolls when I was in the wood in search for my princess.

Nah, why the hell will I search for a girl in the forest? Which is super scary dark  and muddy by the way. When I already got my own Princess right here beside me. Lol this is cheesy, no.

Okay no more crap. First, my phone got pick pocketed from me when I was on my way home. Sucks! Hate those damn species! So I had to retrieve some datas and the password here on watty.

Second, now this is real. I am really sick. Like 1 month sick and I had to leave work just to recover. Makes me weak a lot of times and this shit is destroying the side of my mind that creates the stories you'd be glad to read after a long day.

Now I don't mean I want your pity, I just want you to bare with me. As for the next chapter that might probably suck because of a lot of things.

Thank you for your usual patience. I couldn't be any more grateful everyone.

Don't you dare ever give up on me. 😷

Stay as long as you can.

- M.