A Friendly Advice

Friday Night
BANK BAR
10:00pm

Im here at my new established bar at the Fort Bonifacio, where you can locate the entrance inside the 7eleven convenient store. Its like i've made a concept of an underground bar, well its not exclusive because its open for public. Its a bit twisty why I chose to have the main entrance hidden inside somewhere that no adds, signages or even advertisements are present even tho my family could easily afford any of those.

One, of my few reasons are,

CONNECTIONS.

Like, You can easily market anything you have with just that thing we call "word of mouth". Those are the one's that spread like wild fire. Come to think of it, other options would be from my families business associates, friends from the showbiz and their friends of friends, Co-drivers and Team from the track where I race and I could easily endorse my bar concidering the fact that I am the ViosPH Champion 2015 and so on.

I dont what to brag anything anymore but, I know I could tell anything about everything to you guys.

Going back, Im waiting for my friend here and she's a little bit late right now.

"Rhian!" as a voice that i've been waiting around to hear has finally arrived.

"Jas! Over here!" As i told the waiter that my guest had finally arrived, he immediately assisted my friend to my private lounge where I am the only one permitted to stay there.

Looking from my view here at the private section. There was a glass divider where I could oversee the whole bar and operations but it was something no guest could have a clue on. Its a glass divider where I could see them, but they couldnt see me. Cool right? A small private room with a special lounge inside where only exclusive friends are invited in.

What? A secret bar with a secret room in the heart of it? Thats crazy. But I love it.

"Hey Rhi, this place is amazing. I love what you did with the place. Its really unique and I bet this could go a long way." As jas said while she was staring at the interior beyond the private room.

"Thanks. I didnt asked for money from my dad tho, this was all a result of my hard work through the years. He was proud to know that I wanted to stand on my own." I said to jas while I pour a 20 year old whiskey at her glass.

"You've changed huh. Before all you wanted to do was just follow every foot steps of your dad, but now? Its a whole different you." As jas smiled while she took a sip from her glass.

"Lets say there's this someone that I admire the person's independence." I said while I raised my glass for a toss.

"Someone really made an impact in you." She smiled and said while she left me hanging as my glass was asking for a response.

"Yeah.. About that." I said while I took down my glass and laid it on the table.

"Are you saying you're finally inlove?" As jas continued to sip from her whiskey.

"No. Its not that." I said.

"Then what is it?" Jas asked.

As i was about to answer her question my phone rang.

ring.. ring..
ring.. ring..

"Glaiza Calling"

"Excuse me Jas. I'll just take this call." I said while I walked away from Jas and went to the corner.

"Hello Glai? Yes?" I said while I aswered her call.