- M.

Hello!

Gotcha! So you thought this was another chapter right? Ha! Fooled yah. Bleh. Wink.

So how was my last update? :) It took me 3461 words. You deserve a long chapter since I only update weekly. Im always asking for your patience and to that, Thank you love.

But all good things has a price. Sorry.

This week will be hell for me at work due to the upcoming APEC that will be held in the Philippines and my work is basically related to the event.

What is APEC you ask? Search it. It's a history in the making for our country and I will be giving my 100% focus on it. So, yeah. It's really really big and special for the PH.

To cut things short, I won't be able to update again as regularly scheduled.

I know, I know. "Noooooooooo. Please. Update for us author."

Just bare with me.

And for my other reason, the next chapter is expected to be filled with Love, Hearts, Flowers, Unicorns, fairies, pixie dusts blab blah and all that sweet shit that we all been waiting for. (Yes, Even me) wink wink*

BUT UNFORTUNANTELY, I just got out of a relationship. So, I cant give you what you are expecting. I cant narrate a sweet moment because I dont have an inspiration to simply comply with the story. If I try to push myself to do a sweet chapter, it would just probably turn out horrifically bitter, believe me. I would just disappoint you and that's the last thing I want to do to you.

So for the next update? I dont know yet. But I won't keep you hanging too long.

Stay with me.

- M.