Blast from the Past

Saturday Afternoon.
4:00pm

It's been 1 year since I last saw my bestfriend.

We had no any form of communication with her. I guess she's really determined to get something out her system that she's not really used to, thats according to her.

On the other hand,
me and my friends are still seeing each other often but with one additional to the group,

"Glaiza! Over here!" As i shouted and waved at her when I saw her as she went out her car.

"Hey Guys." as she walks towards us with perfect posture and grace. Can you imagine?

"Finally! Its about time you got here G, we really have to go. We're close to running late at some pretty awesome concert that Joanne and Jas wanted to see. Its their beloved Chris Brown." As Nikki said.

"The Best!!" Jas and Joanne shouted.

"Im sorry, I got a little caught up at Runner's. Anyway, You go ahead! I'll baby sit this kid over here. Have fun you guys!" Glaiza said.

"Yiie!" As jas awkwardly teased us.

Silence just surrounded me and Glaiza. Well I cant blame them for over thinking a little. These past months, I was with Glaiza almost everyday. Everytime I get the chance to escape work, I go straight to her restaurant and surprise visit her. I dont know, maybe I got really comfortable with her. It felt like im with someone who's okay with all my flaws, imperfections and mistakes. Sometimes, im afraid to the point where she could possibly feel my most controversial secret.

"We'll go ahead. See you guys!" As they all left for the concert.

"So.. Everything good with Runners?" I asked.

"Well yeah, there would always be some sort of miscalculations in any businesses. But I got this. Dont worry too much, sexy." as she smiled and teased me.

"Wow, Did you just catcall me? Ha Ha." as i blushed while a pushed her very lightly.

As we were laughing at each other's silly jokes, some sort of emotion covered the face of Glaiza that surprised me. In the middle of the afternoon, just outside the coffee shop, she recognized a very familiar face.

A face that she haven't seen for a while.

Someone unexpected, entered the glass door.

But before I tell you who it was, Im gonna ask you something.

Have you ever been in a situation where you see somebody from the past that used to mean the world to you but ended up with being strangers just because of a crappy break up?

You instantly get nervous at one point. Your hands get shakey, your actions become uneasy, you're unaware that you ask yourself how well have you become after the break up.

Have I been better?

or

Have I been worse with out this person?

Its about a secret competition.
A competition between you and that person either who has moved on first.

Its a stupid stereo typical tradition of every couple who fell inlove and broken up.