I found you

SOLENN'S POV

I knew nothing but to just keep on running and running. I dodged every three branch that blocks my way as I try to wipe the tears on my face. I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is that this is what the world needs me to do, this is what everyone wants me to do. I couldn't seem to recognize the place anymore but all I know is that I should just keep on running.

Away from everything, away from heartaches, away from Glaiza.

Well, at least that's what my mind keeps on telling me.

Before I could have remembered what Georgina said earlier that outside the mansion remains unknown, to the point that all they ever knew was the unrecognizable noises they hear at night, my feet suddenly was grabbed by something sharp. It was so sharp that I didn't even realize that it dug so deep into my feet, barely touching my bones.

"Aaaahh!!" I screamed in agony. Seeing the sharp metallic thingy ravishly biting my feet."Great, a bear trap." I sighed as I squint in pain.

When I was growing up, my family loves to go out of the city. My real dad loves to travel the mountains and do camping, almost 4 times a year. He thought me everything I needed to know to survive in the wild. So it's basically obvious that I should be 100% ready with these kind of situations.

"What the fuck am I going to do with this shit?!" I screamed while holding my leg. Okay. I'll totally be honest with you, I don't know anything about survival. I think I'm just gonna die here.

"Stupid bear trap!" I screamed again. Cursing myself for not paying attention when my dad taught me how to be careful in the woods. The first thing he said was, Don't run into the forest. Check! Got it now, dad.

I was always the spoiled one. The one that always hates family outings and the minute we arrived at the mountain, I would just shut myself out. While they were all having fun outside, I was at the tent video calling my friends, scrolling through social media and pretty much avoiding all family bondings.

Now would have been a perfect time to apply every survival skills and might have saved me a leg, but like what I've said, I was a brat.

I stumbled as I tried to stand but it was no use. I gasped for air  as I was suffocating in my own oxygen because of panic. Before I could have finally given up, I remembered one time when I was sun bathing beside the river, I over heard my dad telling my older sister that whenever we're encountering a downfall situation.

Look for anything that could help remove you from the situation, well in that case, I need to look for anything strong to pry it open to get my foot back.

If you're trapped, leave anything that's not worth of value. Make sure that it is important if you're willing to risk your life keeping it. I think I need my foot in my life, so yeah, I'm gonna keep it. Gosh, I miss my foot.

I tried to look for anything strong or sharp. "Gotcha bitch!" I exclaimed as I took a piece of metal from the ground and with all the strength I got, I pried open the bear trap, with one full swing, I've managed to escape the trap and released it as soon as I was done and it clasped hard again, mocking me with its strong teeth.

Geez, only 20 minutes of running and I am already going crazy. To think the bear trap was smiling at me as I stood with all my strength. "Bye, bitch." I rolled my eyes at the trap and, again, dashed away.  

I was so excited to leave that place, being so stupid that I didn't learn my lesson. I ran as far and as fast as I could regardless of my bleeding right foot when suddenly, as expected I fell into another trap. A deep dark muddy and a hole with pointy rocks that was covered with leaves that could easily trick an animal. Yes, I was as stupid as I could get so I didn't noticed it and I fell. I bumped my head and elbows, causing me to have bruises and bleed a lot.  "No!" I screamed and mentally kicked myself for being, well, me.