What happened in Paris?

"Hello?" I answered the unknown number.

"I always thought of you as a loser, but I never really thought you'd be this goddamn coward." A woman said from the other line. It felt like a bitch hearing those words this early in the morning. Luckily for me, I know who this creep was.

"Look, I don't want to compete anymore. She's all yours." I said absent minded.

I heard her exhale on her phone before speaking "So that's it? You're just gonna throw her away like a used toy that you've outgrown?"

"Letting go is like putting a teddy bear in a donation box. You'll miss it, sure. But you know someone deserves it more." I said being miss quotable again. Im weird. probably forgot who I was talking to.

"The fuck are you talking about? I don't have time for your silly, lame excuses. You'll compete with me this friday or else." She said hinting anger on her voice.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I said laughing sarcastically.

"You want mommy and daddy to know how their little princess is a LESBIANA?" Solenn said that made my eyes widen in shock.

She couldn't do that. Can she?

"You think blackmailing me will make me run back to the competition?" I said with a bit higher tone now. She seemed to hint that she got me pissed because she giggled that irritated me even more.

"Just open the front door and I'll show you." She said that made me confused.

*DING DONG*

Fuck. Was that the doorbell?

I rushed down to see who it was. My heart beat wanted to explode from my chest. I saw our maid opening the door just before I could have reached it. With all the strength I got, I screamed and said "NO! Don't open it!"

In my surprise, I saw Solenn standing in front of my door wearing black leather jacket and pants with Sunglasses on. She flashed her biggest smile, a smile that could make anyone stare or feel insecure at the same time.

"Hi." She smiled.

"Fuck." I cursed.

"Yoyon! Watch your mouth young lady. Anyway, I made breakfast, your favourite. Pancakes and Bacon." Mommy said while approaching me.

"Oh, I didn't know we were having guests. Come inside, Honey. Have breakfast with us." Mommy added.

"Ofcourse, auntie. Pancakes and bacons are my favourite too." She smirked at me. Fuck. Fuck. Uggghhh. This is so wrong. I followed them to the dining area.

"You must be Yoyon's new friend. What's your name, Honey?" Mommy asked while we were eating.

"You can say that we're in a competition. Im Solenn." She said that made me choke on my food.

"Oh. What competition? I didn't thought you were racing again, Yoyon." She said that made me panic. NO SOLENN. PLEASE.

"No, I.. I wasn't racing again, mommy." I said anxiously.

She chuckled. "Do you want me to give Auntie a hint?"

My stomach wanted to reject all the food that I was swallowing. I was helpless as shit. I am not ready for this. Goddamn you, S.

"Oh, I love games! Can you give me a hint?" Mommy asked excitingly to Solenn.

"Wouldn't mind if I do." She turned and smiled at me. Her natural devilish smirk that she mastered is what I was referring to as her smile.