My Family

My name is Rhian, I came from a very powerful family of being the richest of it's kind. A family that made sure we understood as we grow up that nothing is more important than honoring your family name.

Meet everyone.

My Eldest brother, Vincent. He's the businessman and a faithful husband.

My sister, Vanessa. She's the 2nd in command. She's smart and popular, a type that you'd call a complete package.

My youngest brother, Marvin, The wise one. He's silent that made him very mysterious.

My Mom, smart, sweet, gorgeous, funny, best house wife/mom ever. Pretty much sums up every trait we have.

My Dad, Sole heir of the family's corporation. Down right Strict. He's known for his unbelievable care for the company and to his family. There's no way he'd let anyone harm his hardwork, especially the family name.

And Me?

I'm Rhian.
Just,
R.

I'm not gonna elaborate my character anymore. You'd probably get to know me along the way because this is my story after all.

I've always seen myself as an independent woman. I've already seen my future because its basically written for me by my family. If you'd ask me, it's already perfect actually.

No mistakes.

All have been taken care of.

But there's this one thing any of us, even I didn't expect that would happen to me.

HER.

-------------