Saving Solenn

Do you have an archenemy? A foe? A competitor? An opponent? or a rival? What if you'd be out in a horrible situation with out even breaking a sweat? Where fate is trying to lessen your burdens when it is trying to cheat for you?

What if the answer is death?

When drastic times calls for drastic measures, would you help save her even if she's the reason of your heart's misfortune? Or you'd swallow your conscience and look the other way?

------------

5 Hours Earlier

BIANCA'S POV

"Fuck her." I said while kicking a piece of empty soda can. If you'd ask me, I don't really know how far I have been kicking this piece of metal.

I sat on a long stretched bench just beside the entrance of the mansion. After a stressful encounter with Glaiza, I don't think I could face her anytime soon. I can even sleep here if I could. What an asshole she's becoming all of a sudden. I mean, I'm not doing anything to ruin what's obvious between the two of them. I even tried so hard to bring them back together though it means that I have to give up my own happiness just to make my best friend happy even if it's not with me.

Sometimes I wish, can someone appreciate me? Like fuck I'm trying, I'm trying so hard.

As I was massaging my forehead, I saw a glimpse of a perfectly tanned french young lady. I'm guessing she's also not in her best situation with the looks of her gestures where she's rubbing her eyes and, as always, holding a cigarette ready to be ignited. She didn't seem to notice me as she was lumbering to my direction with her head held down.

Should I talk to her? No, I know her too much, too exactly. When she's in this state of herself, she'll just probably push me away.

Why am I even bothering to consider giving her any attention?
We haven't talked since like she started hanging out with that Glaiza. Ugh, that name.

I hope we could just get this stupid competition over with, so that Rhian can be happy.

Happy.

I wonder how does it feel like?

Being happily in love with someone? More importantly, if that someone loves you back.

Have I ever even considered making myself happy? Well, who am I kidding? I'm still in love with my best friend. That's why I'm still not.

''Lost into your deep oceanic mind again, Bee?'' Solenn interrupted my thoughts. I didn't even notice her walking to me. My mind got me zonked out again.

''Ew. Don't call me that.'' I literally said it with disgust on my face.

''What?'' She laughed. I haven't heard that in a while. It sounds, too familiar.

''Don't you love how I called you that 7 years ago? How you are my bee, and I am your honeey.'' She smirked. She's liking this torture.

I rolled my eyes at her childish teasing. ''What do you want, Solenn?''

''Whew. Period alert. Not quite the charmer anymore, huh?'' She said in her accent. It was a little different maybe, because she's born french but somehow her latina side dominates. It's cute, but I won't tell her that.